The Gathering

forum
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:41

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006, 12:00 
Traveller
Traveller

BridgeToClarity wrote:
This album keeps getting better for me, and it was great the first time I listened to it. Overall, these are my favorite lyrics that Anneke has written.

Hey, I was thinking the same this morning. I was listening to theGathering and I wondered how could be the best written lyrics in the albums and I came to the conclusion that the ones I like the most are the Home ones :green: :flower:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006, 12:46 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

Dharksidhe wrote:
So has anyone in the UK actually got a copy of this album? If so, where did you get it? I'd love to know.

Nope, still no sign of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006, 18:49 
King for a day
King for a day

I love the album more and more every time I listen to it!!!!

if it hadn't been shot to pieces"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006, 20:04 
Traveller
Traveller

Dani wrote:
I love the album more and more every time I listen to it!!!!

Precies, de plaat groeit bij iedere draaibeurt. Je moet je helemaal overgeven aan de puurheid van die muziek. Wonderschoon album! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006, 20:06 
Always
Always

Still love listening to that album ... the passion grows day after day...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006, 22:36 
Third chance
Third chance

Aégis_Strife wrote:
BridgeToClarity wrote:
This album keeps getting better for me, and it was great the first time I listened to it. Overall, these are my favorite lyrics that Anneke has written.

Hey, I was thinking the same this morning. I was listening to theGathering and I wondered how could be the best written lyrics in the albums and I came to the conclusion that the ones I like the most are the Home ones :green: :flower:

Me too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 May 2006, 16:48 
Third chance
Third chance

Although I couldn't resist downloading tha lbum when it first leaked, I finally got my legitimate copy again. I love the poster that came with the album, it was bigger than I had anticipated and made for a nice little bonus! :D The artwork in the lyrics booklet is great, probably the best artwork in a TG release thus far. It was nice to finally be able to read the lyrics for Home (The song). So very emotional and beautifully written.

Kudos to The End records, the price was great and it only took 8 days for the package to arrive in Australia from the US, which aint bad :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 May 2006, 09:54 
Traveller
Traveller

I just can't stop listening to the album. It's so good! Gathering, thank you so very, very much for creating such beautiful music. It's a privilege to listen to your albums, for sure. Keep up the good work! I will keep an eye open for those terrible illegal copies, floating around on the net. I understand this is a serious problem for the band, and problems are something we do not want!

Greetings,

Robin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 May 2006, 23:51 
Third chance
Third chance

Amber wrote:
valfaris86 wrote:
I got my copy yesterday from Amazon, very annyoing as they claim eyerthing that i will receive the record on it's release date -->liar..

I got mine today from them! I actually bought a copy on Friday after going to alot of different shops. I am really annoyed because I understood that it would be sent to arrive on the release date from Amazon. I wanted to cancel the order but they already claimed to be processing it on Wednesday and wouldn't allow me to cancel.

Anyway a friend got the other copy as a pressie! Won't be pre-ordering from Amazon again :)

You know what really sucks? The day I bought it I thought it said it was being released on the 18th(probably got too excited :wink:) but it was the 25th. And then I had to wait for it to ship out which was like the Sunday of that week(not the 25th) and then it didn't come until the VERY end of the month or first few days of that upcoming month. :evil:.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 May 2006, 04:28 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Hello. I live in California. I got mine this week in the store and I like it for somber moods. The music is better than ever. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 May 2006, 08:45 
King for a day
King for a day

fauve-io wrote:
Hello. I live in California. I got mine this week in the store and I like it for somber moods. The music is better than ever. Thank you.

Hello fellow Californian! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 May 2006, 16:37 
Traveller
Traveller

I bought Home today from a local record store. It seems to be from The End Records so I didn't get the code. Are there any other differencies to the european version? And is there a digipack version available?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 May 2006, 18:39 
Traveller
Traveller

Myron wrote:
I bought Home today from a local record store. It seems to be from The End Records so I didn't get the code. Are there any other differencies to the european version? And is there a digipack version available?

Not really any big differences between The End Records Home and the European Home.
I saw the Sanctuary/Psychonaut version while I was over in Amsterdam recently. Probably should have bought it, but I already had the US version.

Anyway, the biggest difference I saw is The European version has an extra double sided page included with the bonus material activation code on one side and a band pic on the other. The European version also had a sticker on the front of the CD case promoting the TG tour dates (pre postponement / cancellations).

I did notice the paper quality of the CD insert/booklet is a thicker better grade on The End version. Both were regular jewel case versions. No dijipack that I'm aware of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2006, 06:57 

The end records version doesnt have an acitiavtion code or you missing it? Check this thread then

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2006, 07:50 
Traveller
Traveller

Burn wrote:
The end records version doesnt have an acitiavtion code or you missing it? Check this thread then

Luckily I got the code already from the dvd so I don't need it again. Thanks for you answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 May 2006, 20:06 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

I Think "Home" is damn bloody brilliant! Then again everything The Gathering have released is bloody brilliant. :lol: A band who never sold out and been true to themselves. That is so rare in this day and age. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 May 2006, 16:16 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

I listened to the album ten times now and it's another masterpiece IMO. In the beginning it was very difficult for me to say good or not, but now I really love it, thanks again to the band

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006, 09:30 
Traveller
Traveller

Yes, I think this is one of the most powerful releases. Not everyone will take the time to surrender to this kind of emotional music and will find this cd boring, but people who love music and will take the time to really giving this album a listen, will be convinced about the fact this album is very beautiful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006, 16:04 
Third chance
Third chance

i listen to this album at least once a day recently

it had to grow on me and now it keeps growing

wow!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2006, 08:08 
Traveller
Traveller

TG have created a masterpiece again!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next