forum
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 01:54

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2008, 14:22 
Third chance
Third chance

BridgeToClarity wrote:
NorthernComfort wrote:
I had a dream about the new album. I was working at a radio station and we got an advance promo copy. The new singer was named Anke and I thought it was strange that it was so similar to Anneke. I also saw the album title but it didn't make sense or I forgot it. I was going to show it to Phil.. then the dream ended, I didn't get to listen. :(

LOL

I have strange dreams. I need to write down the band dreams as soon as I wake. They get lost very fast.

I just stumbled across this post. I'm just wondering how long before we get some solid news about singer or singers. They can just put out a 3 song EP without vocals, for now. That would be nice.

another black light district? :o i think i had a tiny orgasm

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2008, 15:53 
King for a day
King for a day

jake wrote:
BridgeToClarity wrote:
NorthernComfort wrote:
I had a dream about the new album. I was working at a radio station and we got an advance promo copy. The new singer was named Anke and I thought it was strange that it was so similar to Anneke. I also saw the album title but it didn't make sense or I forgot it. I was going to show it to Phil.. then the dream ended, I didn't get to listen. :(

LOL

I have strange dreams. I need to write down the band dreams as soon as I wake. They get lost very fast.

I just stumbled across this post. I'm just wondering how long before we get some solid news about singer or singers. They can just put out a 3 song EP without vocals, for now. That would be nice.

another black light district? :o i think i had a tiny orgasm

YEH, BLD Mark ll :green:

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2008, 23:48 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

Expectations? I have no expectations. I will be open minded, just like i was back in 1997 when I found The Gathering and their album "Nighttime birds" :wink: