The Gathering

forum
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 13:16

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 13 May 2009, 00:00 
Third chance
Third chance

Slender wrote:
People here seem to be bothered a lot by the word 'lame'. It's a bit harsher and more negative than the dutch word ('flauw') which Hans originally used. It's nothing to get upset about actually.

Lauw is flauw without 'F' but in dutch they have a connection, so you could say flame again without the 'F' or lukewarm without heat... :wink:

From what I understand (past interviews), Anneke wanted to leave the band way before but never really found a real good moment as she cared too much for everyone. So it could not be avoided, the fainful yet final decision.
I'm just glad they gave me Souvenirs and Home still with Anneke because during these years I saw them for the first time and I cherish every gig I've seen.

TG still remains my fav band, they play MY music and Annie is my fav singer so I hope to see them together again ...someday. If not, I can accept that as well.

I'm just glad for what they have meant to me in the past, that goes for Hugo as well who I've only seen a couple of times. They all deserve to be happy outside their carreer choices since music only plays a relative 'small' part in it imo.