The Gathering

forum
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 08:07

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 13:24 
King for a day
King for a day

lams9999 wrote:
Too bad you won't be in Sinaia as I will be there and will probably have to take the train to go to Sibiu.

So does anyone know for sure if there will be tickets left as someone else told me the festival was sold out ? :-?

Also, where is everyone staying in Sibiu ?

And when does TG play exactly ? What is the exact line-up ?

Thanks for any help :D

the Anathema acoustic concert is sold out.
there is little chance that the festival will be sold out.. it's exam period. People are stayign at the festivla camping (but it's a bit complicated as the camping is like 10 km away from Sibiu) adn the hotels. there are plenty of hotels. As I'm goin only for saturday, I'll just spend my night in bars and on the streets until morning :wink:
or maybe sleep at a friend's place

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 20:18 
Third chance
Third chance

However, friends, here is the program of the festival (in romanian :) and I would also like to see some text in engish :flower: )
The Gathering as I can see will be playing only for one hour :cry:

http://www.artmaniafestival.ro/index.php?id=1180953998&page=1
Capul de afis al festivalului ARTMANIA, Within Temptation vor concerta timp de o ora si jumatate pe scena de la Sibiu, sambata, 16 iunie incepand cu ora 22.30, iar britanicii de la Anathema, vedetele zilei de vineri, 15 iunie, vor canta tot o ora si jumatate, de la 22.30.

Vineri, 15 iunie
Accesul publicului in Piata Mare din Sibiu se va face in intervalul 17.40 - 18.40. Programul concertelor este dupa cum urmeaza:
18.40 - 19.20 Altar (40 min.)
19.35 - 20.30 Celelalte Cuvinte (55 min.)
21.00 - 22.00 Haggard (1 h)
22.30 - 00.00 Anathema (1 h 30 min.)

Sambata, 16 iunie
Accesul publicului se va face in intervalul 16.00 - 17.00.
17.00 - 18.00 Cargo (1 h)
18.35 - 19.30 Tarot ( 55 min)
19.45 - 20.45 The Gathering (1 h)
21.00 - 22.00 My Dying Bride (1 h)
22.30 - 00.00 (1 h 30 min.)

Duminica, 17 iunie
in ultima zi a festivalului, publicul va avea acces in Piata Mare din Sibiu de la 18.00 pana la 18.55.
18.55 - 19.35 Luna Amara (40 min.)
19.50 - 20.40 Vita de vie (50 min)
21.00 - 22.00 After Forever (1 h)
22.30 - 00.00 Iris (1 h 30 min)

De asemenea, duminica, inainte de inceperea concertelor, basistul de la Nightwish Marco Hietala va lansa cartea biografica Nightwish "Once Upon A Nightwish".
Spectacolul acustic Anathema va avea loc duminica, 17 iunie, de la ora 20.30, la Cetatea Cisnadioara de langa Sibiu si va fi sustinut de Vincent Cavanagh-voce, chitara, Daniel Cavanagh-chitara, voce, clape si fostul membru si compozitor Anathema, Duncan Patterson.

Accesul publicului se va face de la ora 20.00

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2007, 14:59 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

OK, I started to organize my trip as I definitely don't want to miss this last opportunity to see TG live !

I have booked my ticket online with bilet.ro and will pick it up in Sinaia the week before the festival (as I will spend one week there for my work).

I have found a train going leaving Sinaia at 11:37 and arriving in Sibiu at 15:28 which is perfect for me. It's 26 LEI.

The last thing is now to find an hotel where to stay as I will have my stuffs from the previous week with me. Where is everyone staying ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007, 01:33 
King for a day
King for a day

everyone as in who ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2007, 22:33 
Third chance
Third chance

Many people are going to visit festivals in Czech Rep. and Finland, but how many people are going to Artmania? Will there be any forum meeting? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2007, 23:33 

Ufff Tatiana i wish that was possible, my 3 fav bands r gonna be there, so take a lot of pictures, record as much as you can, and have a hell of a time !

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007, 06:38 
Third chance
Third chance

Faridee wrote:
Ufff Tatiana i wish that was possible, my 3 fav bands r gonna be there, so take a lot of pictures, record as much as you can, and have a hell of a time !

I'll try to do my best, Fari! :wink: Though I'm very nervous, cause I'm going alone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007, 11:29 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Evermind wrote:
I'll try to do my best, Fari! :wink: Though I'm very nervous, cause I'm going alone...

Tatiana, I will be on my own too. Well, maybe a friend from Romania will join me but I still have no idea where we can meet.

I will arrive from Sinaia by train on saturday arriving at the train station in Sibiu at 15:28. If you'd like, we could meet there ? How do you travel to Sibiu and where do you stay ? I still have to book a place to stay in Sibiu.

Do you have myspace ? My address is http://www.myspace.com/lams9999
If you use it, come and request me and we'll talk there. But I fly to Bucharest on monday morning and I don't think I'll be able to check my messages regularly, so please if you answer (either here or on myspace), do it asap.

Hope to see you there

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2007, 09:04 
Third chance
Third chance

lams9999, I've sent you a PM some hours ago :) Hope, you saw it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2007, 11:24 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Evermind wrote:
lams9999, I've sent you a PM some hours ago :) Hope, you saw it...

Now I have seen it and answered it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2007, 12:06 
King for a day
King for a day

Tell me when you arrive. I can pcik you all up at the Train station. The thing is the gates open at 16:00. and we should probably be there in tame to catch good places in front. I am coming with around 5 people. We will make a banner :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2007, 12:18 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Thanks Calin but I arrive at Sibiu at 15.28 together with a Romanian friend that I'll meet in the train in Sinaia and with Tatiana (Evermind) who will take the same train in Brasov.

But I need to go to my hotel first before going to the festival.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007, 03:10 
King for a day
King for a day

lams9999 wrote:
Thanks Calin but I arrive at Sibiu at 15.28 together with a Romanian friend that I'll meet in the train in Sinaia and with Tatiana (Evermind) who will take the same train in Brasov.

But I need to go to my hotel first before going to the festival.

ok, but we still should gather somehow, all the Gathering fans. wee need a lot of people for the soap bubble blow during some songs :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007, 11:24 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

When will you guys arrive? Are you coming on Friday or Saturday? I am from Sibiu... :) We can met if you want... Let me know if you need help with anything. I hope we'll meet at the concert :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007, 19:36 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Tatiana, me and a Romanian friend should arrive on saturday with the train at 15:32. From there I have to go to my hotel first (Hotel Parc Sibiu) and then I'd like to walk a bit in the city to reach the festival area. If you want to meet us, I think the train station is a good opportunity. I'm wriiting from Sinaia and can't access the web eaisly. I'll do my best to read the messages here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007, 20:05 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Hmmm... 15.30 at the train station is ok, i am just not sure yet what my agenda will be on saturday... but i'll post an answer to the forum to let you know how we can meet. you can add me on you Yahoo! IM list if you want so we can chat... anyway, it would be great to meet you guys, so if we don't meet at the station, we'll meet later on saturday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007, 21:15 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

Hey everyone!
this is my first post on this forum..
for those who want to come at Artmania festival with cameras/drugs@others read this :

[it's traduced in english by me, from the official Artmania Festival Website. it's a stupid idea to make a website for a big festival and to not make an english version]

Quote:
BANNED ACCESS WITH:
-guns/objects-materials which can be considered dangerous
-glass/metal/plastic recipients
-food/drink
-animals

STRICTLY BANNED:
-access with professional photo-cameras, any sort of hardware for audio/video recordings
-selling stuff
-any sort of drugs

Breaking this provisions and any kind of violent behaviour can atract the restriction of the access or even the evacuation from the festival location.

so let your cammeras home cuz it will be some recordings after that, for sure. i come there for the Gathering, first of all, especially those days i've heard that Anneke will left the band...

well, i love all members, all their work, all the concept called The Gathering, but without Anneke i think the Gathering band will be lost.
that's all i can say..

peace everyone!
Have a good time when you will arrive here on the roumanian territory!

Take care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007, 21:35 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Nepo wrote:
Hey everyone!
this is my first post on this forum..
for those who want to come at Artmania festival with cameras/drugs@others read this :

[it's traduced in english by me, from the official Artmania Festival Website. it's a stupid idea to make a website for a big festival and to not make an english version]

Quote:
BANNED ACCESS WITH:
-guns/objects-materials which can be considered dangerous
-glass/metal/plastic recipients
-food/drink
-animals

STRICTLY BANNED:
-access with professional photo-cameras, any sort of hardware for audio/video recordings
-selling stuff
-any sort of drugs

Breaking this provisions and any kind of violent behaviour can atract the restriction of the access or even the evacuation from the festival location.

so let your cammeras home cuz it will be some recordings after that, for sure. i come there for the Gathering, first of all, especially those days i've heard that Anneke will left the band...

well, i love all members, all their work, all the concept called The Gathering, but without Anneke i think the Gathering band will be lost.
that's all i can say..

peace everyone!
Have a good time when you will arrive here on the roumanian territory!

Take care!

Actually, I'm going to meet the band there and want to take some last pics with them, so hopefully they will let me in with ;y camera. I have no intention of recording anything, I just want to see old friends together a last time before they split ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007, 21:40 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

that's cool... i'd really love to have the opportunity to meet them and just take some pictures... but i don't know how i could do that, because i dont' think i can get a backstage pass... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007, 22:38 
King for a day
King for a day

Don't worry, I'll try to find out where they land, and when, what gate, etc. I have my sources.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next