The Gathering

forum
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 01:37

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2007, 22:10 
Third chance
Third chance

Héhé, that's the attitude!!
I also wish we can all meet again in the future, but I don't when it will happen, as we can't afford to make so long journeys all the time.
well, anyway, my msn adress is also public, just feel free to take it (don't panic if I don't answer for the following week, I'm away).

perhaps we should make a little topic for all the pictures and videos from these last shows :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2007, 23:01 
Traveller
Traveller

kadaverul wrote:
Sleepy Buildings-hope you travelled better than I did.I got off the train in Budapest but you weren't there.Did you mistake your drop-point? :wink: fans!

:lol: I just had to go to a lower section where my ticket was ordered- conductors can f*ck that, there were so many empty spaces in the first class :green:
Almost stolen luggage? :o Though maybe your cell phone is more valuable than some dirty socks and T-shirts :tw: :green:

Anyways, my pictures from the concert suck..but yeah someone who has good ones should open a topic with all the stuff made :flower: :flower: :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2007, 06:52 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Well actually my luggage did get stolen, but since they found nothing but socks & underwear they brought it back. :o How cool is that?
I ran into some gentle thieves. :green:

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2007, 11:51 
Third chance
Third chance

So what DIDN'T get stolen? :D
Hmm, so the thieves brought you back your luggage? Rumanian thieves rock (at least in rumania :D).
So let the luggage get stolen next time too if you are to lazy to take it home with you. Rumanian-Thief-delivery-service. ^^

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2007, 13:09 
Traveller
Traveller

kadaverul wrote:
Well actually my luggage did get stolen, but since they found nothing but socks & underwear they brought it back. :o How cool is that?
I ran into some gentle thieves. :green:

How generous :P :lol:
Next time I'll put the dirty laundry to visible places, so they'll just bring it back after one smell :green:

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2007, 14:07 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Rink wrote:
So what DIDN'T get stolen? :D
Hmm, so the thieves brought you back your luggage? Rumanian thieves rock (at least in rumania :D).
So let the luggage get stolen next time too if you are to lazy to take it home with you. Rumanian-Thief-delivery-service. ^^

I'm sorry my phone wasn't stolen by a romanian thief. I'd probably have had that back too, since the battery was dead. :green:

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2007, 19:53 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

Hi all! I just want to say thanks to all of you nice people I met at this show!! It was my first (and last :( ) TG gig in my life... and you made it unforgettable!! I am glad to get to know such nice people! These good people, heh, yeah! TG is fantastic! Saluuuut!! -anikó

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 13:26 
King for a day
King for a day

Location: Stockholm, Viking land, watching the stars * * * * * * * * * * *
Hey all!

Just wanna say THANX for a GREAT weekend in Finland!!! :D It was awesome to meet all of you old friends, but also new ones. You are soooo cool!! :wink:

The night we had at On the Rocks after the TG show was heavy (in more than one way for some :lol: ) with a great live band, good music (but retarded DJ :lol: ) and lots of gags and fun. And we invented the TG-handshake!!!! :green:
I hope to get pics from it and also from the other days (since I didn't have any camera this time). My e-mail is: kenneth.magnuson@lrfmedia.lrf.se. Don't worry about filesize, my account it limitless :green:

I soon will see some of you again, and hope to see all you others along the road in the future, at a gig or other places. If you ever come to Stockholm, drop me a line and I will help you around, hopefully also with a bed at my flat :)

Peace, Love & Understanding,
Ken

@ Frannie: It was to little time baby!! But next time, in Chile or here in Europe, we will share lots of quality time, OK? Have a great good-bye-party and a safe trip back to Chile. Hugs and Kisses * * *

@ Farita: Was so good to finally meet you, honey! We had a great time! Still have that mark for my/your left shoulder :P Hope to see you in Mexico in November!! Love and Light * * *

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2007, 19:39 
Traveller
Traveller

Ken, the handshake we invented has made me laugh every time it's done in public! It was really fun partying at On the Rocks till 4 AM. We livened the place up a bit :lol: The scene at the grill and the walk back to the hotel was classic.

Come to think of it, that's two bars we've partied at 'till closing :D

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2009, 21:00 
King for a day
King for a day

wow
I had not read this before..... and lots of great memories came to my mind.... particulary this week...I don´t know why, I´ve been very melancolic about my life in Europe....and what TG gave me on those years I was living there.... REALLY good friends, great times and big parties!!! mostly in Holland.
Yes, Finland was special...... a place where some chapters were closed....... where some of us said "see you soon, or maybe not".......
thanks The Gathering for this....friendship!
we are now waiting for a new tour to meet everyone once again :flower:

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2009, 23:55 
Always
Always

+1, Franita!

:( :roll: :roll: :-? :D :green: :green: :green: (mixed emotions whether the "see you all again" comes or not... rather YES!)

Tesam evanukampartham
Aham ajnana-jam tamah
nasayamy atma-bhava-stho
jnana-dipena bhasvata

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2009, 01:30 
King for a day
King for a day

Indeed, those days were damn great.

So, is someone going to the AdA shows in Holland in a couple of weeks? It would be nice to see again some of the ppl gathered for those shows.

I know, its not TG, but its the closer thing we can get right now :D

Greets

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2009, 13:06 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

damn, I had similar feelings recently. I sure wanna go back in time, those days were just great. also malá skála is a beautiful place, I wish we had stayed longer...
hope to meet ya'll at the premier show of the new album or something:)

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2009, 23:45 
King for a day
King for a day

Location: Stockholm, Viking land, watching the stars * * * * * * * * * * *
I am he
As you are he
As you are me
And we are all together
goog goog g'joob
:wink: :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009, 20:17 
Always
Always

Location: Rotterdam, the only real Dutch Metropole.Our biggest tower will be 165 meters: ooooohhhhhh:)
I am the eggman
we are the eggmen
I am the walrus
goo goo gjoob

hell yeah :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6