The Gathering

forum
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 17:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2008, 04:55 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

:x
I think that this situation is familiar to anyone: It’s so cruel when U see your ex wife and her new boyfriend driving YOUR car (which costs a lot of money). This is the feeling I felt when I saw (in youtube) Anneke’s video with some pathetic “musician” guys, playing the song “Alone”(which belongs to The Gathering). Everybody has the right to begin a new life in personal & professional aspect. However, I can’t help to say that Anneke broke the loyalty through TG (I thought What the Fu…..!). I know this is something usual when a band is separated, but it’s really hard to me, as a fan (I mean ex fan), to accept what she’s doing. I mean, using or badly using TG’s songs in order to promote her album. Actually, she’s making shit on Hans & Frank’s work. To make music is not an easy task, she must know it. So? I know the time will go by and I will be right about the excellence of The Gathering as a band with or without Anneke.

Am I Right?

Chi Chi Chi viva Chile mierdaaaa...

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2008, 17:15 

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6914&
double thread

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]