The Gathering

forum
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:53

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2009, 20:09 

Date: Sun March 7th 2010
Time: Venue open 20:00; Start 20:30

Tickets: via Patronaat, €15,00

Note This is the new date of the gig which was originally planned for Sun Dec 20th 2009 but cancelled due to heavy snow fall. Tickets for the original date are still valid for the new date.

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2009, 21:15 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

The Gathering in my home town! Yeahhhhh!
Will be there.

Dennis

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2009, 21:46 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

Really looking forward to this :D

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2009, 15:47 
Third chance
Third chance

According to a friend this is a very nice venue. I'll be present if the roads arent slippery. Last gig of the year!

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2009, 16:15 

I'll be there!

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009, 13:25 
Always
Always

Location: Rotterdam, the only real Dutch Metropole.Our biggest tower will be 165 meters: ooooohhhhhh:)
I might be planning to go, if I can find anyone to accompany me. I have already asked a couple of peoples. Since my gf thinks 3 times in 1 week is way too much (really, I try to indoctrinate her, but she's simply too strong :) )

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009, 14:35 
Traveller
Traveller

Shrink wrote:
I might be planning to go, if I can find anyone to accompany me. I have already asked a couple of peoples. Since my gf thinks 3 times in 1 week is way too much (really, I try to indoctrinate her, but she's simply too strong :) )

Try harder :D !

I might go Sunday, depends on the weather and all, its been like 4 months since i last drove because of my broken leg and I don't feel to comfortable on slippery roads yet! But will see!

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009, 16:44 
Always
Always

Location: Rotterdam, the only real Dutch Metropole.Our biggest tower will be 165 meters: ooooohhhhhh:)
The Unknown wrote:
Shrink wrote:

I might go Sunday, depends on the weather and all, its been like 4 months since i last drove because of my broken leg and I don't feel to comfortable on slippery roads yet! But will see!

OOooo..dan ben jij zeker die ene met die krukken van de afgelopen keren?? ik zie een nieuw Frontstage Gathering groepje ontstaan!! hahah

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009, 17:41 
Traveller
Traveller

Shrink wrote:
The Unknown wrote:
Shrink wrote:

OOooo..dan ben jij zeker die ene met die krukken van de afgelopen keren?? ik zie een nieuw Frontstage Gathering groepje ontstaan!! hahah

Jazeker, maar nieuw, ik ben tijdens Home 'ingestapt', dus laten we zeggen redelijk nieuw!! Wat jammer dat er zo weinig van je oude clubje over is. Ik weet ook wel wie jij bent volgens mij, bril toch?

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009, 17:56 
Always
Always

mais oui, c'est moi :D, instappen is btw op t moment een nogal gevoelig issue voor je , me dunkt :P :D

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009, 18:00 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

Looking forward to tomorrow! Saw them at Graspop which was great but a little short, so I will enjoy the longer set tomorrow.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009, 18:55 
Traveller
Traveller

Shrink wrote:
mais oui, c'est moi :D, instappen is btw op t moment een nogal gevoelig issue voor je , me dunkt :P :D

Grapjas!!! :D Het gaat steeds beter hoor, loop sinds vandaag op één kruk dus we gaan vooruit!
Ik ben er misschien alleen bij morgen mijn concert maatje laat het waarschijnlijk afweten (saskia--> :tw: ). Misschien tot morgen dan!

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 01:48 
Third chance
Third chance

Hi,

If the weather prediction is not too slim on slipperyness, I may well join the party, coming from Lelystad.
Am one of the original "founding members" of the Frontstage Gatherers BTW.

As a busdriver, I may be well experienced, driving in bad/dangerous weather conditions.
But also have my fair share in hours, that I hardly choose extra of them, in my free time.
Also, driving a safe and sturdy bus, being someone else's vehicle and not my own, is easier as well.

Will see if I get a chance of a great night out with these wonderful people the call musicians as well. :wink:
Goes for you lot as well of course.

Regards, Michel

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 11:29 
Third chance
Third chance

both ANWB and ProRail/NS are advising people to stay home. KNMI weatheralarm..

I love TG but safety goes first!

I am wondering if the band itself will travel to Haarlem. the show might be cancelled.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 13:35 

Gig in Patronaat (Haarlem) tonight is cancelled due to the big amount of snow falling.

We are so sorry to announce that our gig tonight will be cancelled. If you have read the news here in Holland today they tell people to stay home and not drive on the roads.
Trains are not running and roads are closed, so we decided together with the venue that safety comes first. It is with very sad hearts that we have to do this, but we hope you all understand we had no choice today. We hope to postpone the gig to sometime after new year, but we will have to come back to you with details later.

The Gathering

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 15:34 
Always
Always

Logicallywise. Good that I already decided not to go by wheather causes. I went to Delft today, it was really really really creepy.
People stay at home today!!!!!!!

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 16:44 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

Got a cancellation email, and an sms from the Gathering and an sms from the Patronaat.

Nice organization!

I hope the new concert date will be soon!

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 17:25 
Third chance
Third chance

Hi,

It's a very wise decision. Safety first. Playing for a near empty hall doesn't satisfy as well. Glad they made the same choice as I did.

Next days, I have to go through, but at least that pays the bills, not just for pure hobby and enjoyment.

All the best to all and the band. Hope to see you next year. Have a nice Christmas and New Year. Best wishes for 2010 !!!!!

Regards, Michel

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2010, 20:46 

from www.gathering.nl

Hi all,

Hope you are all fine and well.
We are glad that we and Patronaat/Haarlem have found a new date to reschedule our cancelled gig in dec. 2009 (due to heavy snowfall).
We will play in Haarlem sunday the 7th of March 2010. Old december tickets are still valid!
Let’s hope we will have some spring in the air in March, and no snow

Cheers!
Hans

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2010, 11:17 
Traveller
Traveller

Great show, great crouwd, the place was packed!!!