The Gathering

forum
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:32

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006, 22:15 
Traveller
Traveller

Hi there! My magical, musical and mystic space. You´re welcome...

htto://www.myspace.com/kurarock

Yo-mero

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006, 01:55 
Traveller
Traveller

^protocol=htto watdfak??

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 16:40 
Third chance
Third chance

link is on my signature

:flower: :flower: :flower:

"We are just one string on a spiral web....and it's a good spiral web..."

http://myspace.com/SpiritualDivineDimensions

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2006, 23:03 
Always
Always

mine is in my signature too :flower:

Post subject: Re: My Space
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2009, 23:30 
Pathfinder (newbie)
Pathfinder (newbie)

my first comment :green: hi everybody!

myspace is www.myspace.com/ssttaa

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2009, 23:54 

Dont you have the feeling myspace is dying? I personally only use them to check music of some bands I'm going to work with... but for personal purpose, I have to say I dont do anything there anymore...

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2009, 01:36 
King for a day
King for a day

Burn wrote:
Dont you have the feeling myspace is dying? I personally only use them to check music of some bands I'm going to work with... but for personal purpose, I have to say I dont do anything there anymore...

i feel the same, about the personal use i am more into facebook, and when i want to know about some musicians blogs or listen to songs i use myspace, in fact when i want to know something about bands, i look in myspace and not in the official bands websites... but not much as i used to anyway

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2010, 23:33 

You can now add a link to your MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Hyves page in your profile.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2010, 09:51 
Always
Always

I think this is a good option for many people but not the best one for me.

no hard feeling, no harm... just some explanations i give you:

I don't like this because I just don't want people from the outside (even on this forum) to know my face, my life or my friends via the internet.

i am still myself; even on this forum. Sometimes crazy and happy but not show off at all. I only assume myself..with my weakness

Currently i love all my friends (not so many, having friends is not competition to me). Some of them are even on this forum. Fact is I respect them as THEY DO respect me.

Thank very much for this new option anyway.

cheers

PS: if you want to be my friend, no problem, I accept... i also have a facebook profile.. but we have to talk first aha (Private Messages)
my friendship rules (lol) are these: listening, sincerity, respect, discretion,, pleasure, no judgement, no duty. I give advice and comments only if you want me to. I'm not perfect at this of course, so please forgive my mistakes, i'll do too with you.

To the voyeurism and the showoff who read me, f*ck you! eheh.

Thank you for the understanding.

Friendly

H.....

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2010, 16:15 

hoang wrote:
Currently i love all my friends (not so many, having friends is not competition to me). Some of them are even on this forum. Fact is I respect them as THEY DO respect me.

I respect you so much my brother that I don't even know you hehehehehehehe :D we were separated at birth!!

BTW I like the add-ons, not sure i will use them for myself tho (maybe just the FB one since I have so many of you there) :flower: am pretty sure that I already networked everyone i care about on this forum and have had the incredible luck to share a beer (or too many) in person, in fact I met my very best friend in the whole world here in cycling colours (and am being 100% honest), got a few (not many) really good friends and most of them are somehow connected to TG (how lucky is that?) :green: :green: :green:

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2010, 21:05 
Always
Always

Faridee wrote:
I respect you so much my brother that I don't even know you hehehehehehehe :D we were separated at birth!!

so true. ahahahah... Internet is magic for this. "everyone is your friend but you don't know everyone".
anyway, I feel the same here Faridee. I respect you too.

Well, to be honest I know you: I can say you are a huge TG fan/music lover living in Mexico and a great collector. And we buy a lot of shirts together ahahahah... your music taste is very similar to mine (that's scary).
I guess you love The Third and the Mortal more than me too.
Sometimes reading your opinion and your expressions in this forum (any topic), as a sensitive guy, i feel you are very sincere and we can get on well you and me.
You are lucky you got so many of your friends are TG related, as it seems to make you happy.
That's not my case as I don't mind to get so to be honest. My friends are from different horizons, not necessarily metal rock or TG related.. anyway and in a any case i don't judge them at all for who they are. I just know they are when I'm in bad position. the real friends I would say (not all on my facebook, is that necessary?)

I like your spontanous messages and opinions in this forum. It's very great to talk to you. really. if I didn't tell you the truth, I wouldn't even answer you.

see ya my sister.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2010, 21:20 

hoang wrote:
the real friends I would say (not all on my facebook, is that necessary?)
I like your spontanous messages and opinions in this forum. It's very great to talk to you. really. if I didn't tell you the truth, I wouldn't even answer you.

Nahhh not necessary at all, just mentioned it 'cause of the topic of this thread :P not all of my friends are TG related, but I enjoy the fact that some are, so its great to change opinions live with people and not only on the internet, to headbang to Eléanor in a party with them and discuss how much i dislike Morphia's Waltz (i.e.) hehehe.

And YES it seems I enjoy lots more T3&TM although I was stupid enough to miss their only show in Mexico, I was not much of a big fan back then, still regret it :(. But also you're a HUGE PJ fan and I became one very late so I haven't had the pleasure to attend one of their shows. So maybe we're not identical twins hahahaha.

I enjoy your musical recommendations, not always do I like them, but sometimes I get to find really enjoyable bands ;). With some people over here I only read their posts but don't feel the need to interact or exchange p.o.v and i quote: "if i didn't tell you the truth, I wouldn't answer you" hehehe.

Hugs