The Gathering

forum
It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 16:14

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2004, 20:05 
Always
Always

whahahahahaha kom je laat achter :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2004, 20:17 

Shrink wrote:
flubbelatieraladozia...ik heb dus weer wat gemist, ik wist dat ik wat had gemist dit weekend...aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh

Je kunt de complete (meest recente) uitzending van That's Live online beluisteren:

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/r ... laatste.ra
(RealPlayer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2004, 20:51 
Always
Always

ooooooooooooow ff beluisteren!!!!!

THANX!!!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2004, 22:44 
King for a day
King for a day

Klinkt mooi he Mariska
Ik zat idd met een vette brok in mijn keel en kippenvel
oeiii nog maar een paar nachtjes slapen en dan....
Jipppppieieieieie

Groetjes Esther

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2004, 11:00 
Always
Always

Location: Rotterdam, the only real Dutch Metropole.Our biggest tower will be 165 meters: ooooohhhhhh:)
Martijn wrote:
Shrink wrote:
flubbelatieraladozia...ik heb dus weer wat gemist, ik wist dat ik wat had gemist dit weekend...aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh

Je kunt de complete (meest recente) uitzending van That's Live online beluisteren:

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/r ... laatste.ra
(RealPlayer)

hmpf...hij doet t niet :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2004, 13:46 
Always
Always

Ik vind Saturnine erg mooi uitgevoerd.

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2004, 21:55 

Ergens (laat) in de middag, ik weet alleen niet op welke zender
Ik wist ook niet dat het kwam, de radio stond gewoon aan en toen viel het me ineens op :o

Elkeweg, Anneke had het o.a. over de ontwikkeling/verandering/vooruitgang per plaat die de TG meemaakt(e). Dat ze evolueren op muziek gebied, dat CM niet echt blij was met de verandering van stijl steeds.
Op de vraag hoe fans reageerde op de steeds veranderende stijl, antwoorde ze dat er fans zijn afgevallen, nieuwe fans zijn bijgekomen...maar dat er ook genoeg meegroeien met TG.

Daar ben ik er nou ook een van :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2004, 22:08 
Always
Always

:D Sollejon ik schud je de hand! Ik ook! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 07:16 
King for a day
King for a day

Idem hiero :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 08:54 
Always
Always

Inderdaad, in de loop der jaren, word mijn muzieksmaak alleen maar breder. The Gathering blijft me steeds verrassen en ik hoop, dat dat zo blijft!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 08:55 
Always
Always

Location: Rotterdam, the only real Dutch Metropole.Our biggest tower will be 165 meters: ooooohhhhhh:)
meegroeien met je favoriete band: dat lijkt me toch gewoon logisch??? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 09:11 
Always
Always

Inderdaad: ik vind het gewoon bekrompen, wanneer mensen afhaken, omdat The gathering geen metal meer is. Sorry, maar dat is mijn mening!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 09:12 
Always
Always

minder metal hoeft niet minder gevoelig te zijn, je gevoel in muziek leggen betekend idd niet dat het dan ook maar keiharde metal moet blijven

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 09:13 
Always
Always

Daar kan ik me alleen maar bij aansluiten!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 12:21 
Always
Always

Een stijl blijven spelen die je 'ontgroeid' bent, dan zou je pas weinig gevoel in de muziek kunnen leggen...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 13:36 
Always
Always

same here....Ken TG nu inmiddels 10 jaar...en ben gewoon met ze meegegroeid.....Mijn muziek motto ligt nog steeds bij metal...dat wel...maar is nu ook weer niet dat ik de god ganse dag naar metal luister...mijn muziek smaak is toch wel heel erg breed en ik weet zeker dat TG daar aan meegeholpen heeft.....Waarvoor mijn dank...

En idd wat ik al veel vaker gezegd heb hiero is dat mensen nogal bekrompen zijn in de muziek...voor de Nederlanders onder ons....Heb laatst een hele discussie over gehad op een andere forum....

Persoon zei letterlijk: "Ik vind TG niets meer aan, omdat het geen metal meer is"

MOET DAN WERKELIJK WAAR ALLES METAL ZIJN WAAR JE NAAR LUISTERT :evil: Ongelofelijk dat dat soort mensen bestaan zeg :roll:

Hij vond het achterbaks van ze dat ze niet meer metal zijn....want zo ga je niet met je fans om....

BLAAT!!!! Wie maakt hier nu de muziek!?!?!?! Niet de fans lijkt mij....

Ik zal deze discussie eens ff erbij zoeken....kunnen jullie het zelf ffkes lezen...en jullie commentaar erop horen :D

Last edited by Mariska on 09 Feb 2004, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 13:42 
Always
Always

kee...Mijn engels is niet zo denderd....

SoulReaper:

What have you guys with The Gathering? I have only the album The Mandylion and that's it. After that i don't like their music anymore. It is not metal anymore.

Nefertem:
that is soooooo stupid to say...that is not metal anymore...Must it be metal!!!!! That is so narrow minded what you say, do you know that!?!?!

It really pisses me of when people say that......We just like the gathering allot...the music, atmosphere, the noisy guitarts, singing from anneke...in our ears it is the perfect combination...DEAL WITH IT!!!!

If you are a metalhead that doesn't mean that you always have to listen to metal...there are other music in this world then only metal....you people are so narrow minded jesus....

Please think before you say anything.....

Soulreaper:

Oh my God, she is mad!!! Okay, you're right, i'm too listen not always metal. But The Gathering started with metal and now the band makes completle different music. That's not nice for the fans. Look now to Theatre of Tragedy. It's the same story. That's my opinion.

Nefertem:

Jesus...are you really so narrow minded??? God damn!!

So what that the fans not like the music!!! It's their music....the fans doesn't make the music...And if the fans not like it then they go away and there are coming new fans instead.....

So what's the problem then!?!?!?!?!?

and no I'm not mad...but I can't stand that people are so narrow minded

Shrink: (jajaaja sebastiaan dus)

yeah, they're sooooooo stupid!

Cause music doesn't have to be one style, it must hurt you emotionally, and when you're metal-minded (I call it an illness ) you can be emotionally hurted by a lovely popsong when it has a good structure...unfortunately it seems to be tough to be "metal-minded" and to be anti "not-metal-minded" ... so to my opinion; narrow-minded peoples are incredibly STUPID! GET AWAKE!!!

SB is one of the best albums ever btw..good arrangements!

Soulreaper:

Metallica is also a band that left their roots and make, well, let we say nu-metal. But hey, we don't care of our fans, we will do what we want. f*ck our fans! That's stupid!!!

Nefertem:

muahahahahaha that's not stupid at all!!!! They are making music for themselves not for the fans!!! If the fans not like it then f*ck it!!! There are coming other fans for instead...

So what you are saying is that bands must make music for the fans??? But they can't make music for themselves??? So they must make music that they don't like???

WHO IS STUPID AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!

Whahahahahha metallica versus nu-metal whhahahahahaha Where the hell were you born!?!?!?!?!?!

Soulreaper:

I think you can't do that to your fans, Nefertem. It's not sounded like Metallica anymore. Metallica is in the beginning supported by the fans and they are now one the popular metalband of the world. Without those fans they would never be so big. Let we take Nile. As they on their next cd completle different music make(nu-metal with hiphop, aaargh), that's not very nice to the fans. The fans make the band what they are. You can't let the fans drop down.

Nefertem:
yup, they can drop the fans down.....the fans does not make the music...and if I already said if the fans not like it, there are always coming new fans...so the band loses nothing.......

So let me say.....you are in a band...and you play death metal...for a few years....you have allot of fans and they adore you....But the more years are passing by you want to change music in your (the band) direction.....Because you are tired to play death metal whole the time, and you and the band listen to other bands/influences....So you make a different sound for the new album......and the fans don't like it....but there are new fans instead....
What is the problem then??? I really don't see it... You don't always have to live for your fans...

Yes the gathering changes allot of their music style....But did you see their fans... The most fans are still metalheads....Did you see the fans of Metallica nowadays...still metalheads......A band always loses fans WHO CARES!!!!!!
Look at Amorphis and Anathema , they used to play Death metal now it is very mixed music of metal and rock....They lost fans but they got allot of new fans.....These bands just listen to their heart and play the music that they like.....And this is all what music is about....play the stuff that you like and not for the fans...There are always people over the world that respect your music...so they are losing nothing...

keeeee dit was het.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 13:46 
King for a day
King for a day

O ja, wel verwachten dat ze jou bedienen, maar als ze anderen bedienen is het een sell-out. :-?

Ach ja, lekker laten lullen. Zoeken ze toch lekker een andere cd. :)

Ben nooit echt eenkennig geweest qua muziek hoewel ik wel een hard-harder-hardst periode heb gehad eind jaren 80 waar Queensryche toen een slachtoffer in was, maar waar Yngwie Malmsteen gewoon mocht blijven (en ondertussen ook nog gewoon naar hiphop en Prince blijven luisteren :-? :)).

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 13:51 
Always
Always

Ik ben daar ook heel makkelijk in: als ze niet meer naar The Gathering willen luisteren, laten ze hun cd's toch fijn uit de cd-speler? Gelukkig zijn er genoeg mensen, die The gathering wél waarderen!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2004, 13:53 
Always
Always

Bunnypie wrote:
Ik ben daar ook heel makkelijk in: als ze niet meer naar The Gathering willen luisteren, laten ze hun cd's toch fijn uit de cd-speler? Gelukkig zijn er genoeg mensen, die The gathering wél waarderen!

ja maar ligt eraan op de manier hoe ze het zeggen....voorals ze zeggen dat ze dan niet meer loyaal naar de fans zijn....ik vind dat gewoon super bekrompen allemaal :evil:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next