The Gathering

forum
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:11

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

who do you "fear" most
Bush 73%  73%  [ 22 ]
Usama 27%  27%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 30
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2005, 18:06 
King for a day
King for a day

Petros needs banned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2005, 19:35 

Just calm down... everyone...
And I agree with Mike on the point there was no real need to bring that topic back to life... It was deep down buried, a place it could have remained...

And Cerebus is wise to not be mod... It's a shitty job cause if you take action you never please everyone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2005, 23:13 
King for a day
King for a day

Location: Stockholm, Viking land, watching the stars * * * * * * * * * * *
Lock the topic :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2005, 00:15 
King for a day
King for a day

ken1 wrote:
Lock the topic :wink:

before that happen, i voted bush... :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2005, 00:24 
Always
Always

Me too :-| but who knows?

I wouldn't choose any of them for a holiday trip :-?

Tesam evanukampartham
Aham ajnana-jam tamah
nasayamy atma-bhava-stho
jnana-dipena bhasvata

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2005, 05:37 
Traveller
Traveller

Well well well, look at all the drama that unfolds when Zunic goes on vacation!

It's amazing that there are still people in Europe that have not lost their grip on reality and can call out the left wing bullshit by observing things from a more neutral and analytical perspective.

It's truly laughable how crazy the rest of you have become - With your "9/11 was an inside job" theories, or the idea that "Iraq was a shining utopia of peace and prosperity" before the U.S. invasion occurred (as your hero Michael Moore would like you to believe).

I love how selective your far-left liberal memories have become. All I hear out of the likes of most of you is Al Franken-esque talking points; "Bush is a lying liar" or "Bush lied for Oil (lmao)" etc...

Not once have I heard criticism of Clinton or the independent intelligence agencies of France, Germany, Russia, and so on - all of whom strongly concluded the same things about Saddam and his WMD programs prior to the U.S.-led invasion.

Do you people ever come up with any thoughts of your own, or are you merely a reflection of the opinions and misguided information these professional propagandist have spewed upon you?

Hell, if Michael Moore, Al Franken, Alec Baldwin, Chevy Chase, Howard Dean or any other clown you want to throw into the loony mix were my primary source of opinion and information, I would probably buy into the ridiculous slander they smear Bush with as well.

*Bush sits in a room full of satellite imagery of Iraq and sees an up close picture of an elementary school in use and decides "that'd be a good place to put a 2,000 pound bunker-buster..."

It's just insane enough to be conceivable.

I mean sure I could believe it, if I was naive enough to buy into it, because Michael Moore sure as hell will make you perceive it that way via his knack for compelling spin. Nobody can make Bush look like an insane elementary school bombing murderer quite like Mikey Moore can!

Through my eyes it's quite easy to see why many of you lemmings are so quick to liken Bush to Osama bin Laden. All you are exposed to is Michael Moore hyperbole. You don't even bother to arm yourself with the knowledge of opposing views. How can you reinforce what you believe if you don't even know the other side of the argument? How do you better understand the world if you don't know the other side of the story? Is ignorance really that blissful?

yhej, you are a dying breed man. Middle-of-the-road people like yourself are rapidly becoming extinct over there (at least from my perspective). A lot of these people don't understand or realize the atrocities that occur around the world every day that are never televised. In this age of media, people just don't think it's real unless it appears on their T.V. screen or newspaper headlines.

It's easy to blame Bush for all the atrocities in the world when all you see is footage from Iraq on the TV every day. But Iraq is a mere speck on the map in a world that is full of problems. History did not begin when Bush swore into office in 2000 and the world's conflicts certainly did not start then either.

But you'd never realize that by simply listening to the Moores and Frankens of the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2005, 05:56 
Traveller
Traveller

Burn wrote:
And Cerebus is wise to not be mod... It's a shitty job cause if you take action you never please everyone...

I'm fairly sure you pleased virtually everyone when you silenced me on a previous thread.

They couldn't take what they dished out, so you swooped in there like the mod-god superhero that you seem to want to be and smote me down with all your biblical might just in time to save the day. :wink:

*I kneel in humility and reverence to the all mighty God of Moderation, Burn.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2005, 06:30 
Traveller
Traveller

Okay okay, I'll quit.

No more responses to this thread from me, at least in the same fashion I did above.

That is of course unless everyone wants me to keep it up? (just short of my being banned, I know you were thinking it Petros) That way Burn can swoop in and lock/delete and send this putrid steaming pile of **** we call a thread to the grave where it belongs....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2005, 12:46 
Always
Always

yeah yeah you dont need to answer. after all you didn't "answer" anyway :wink: about your ass especially

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2005, 16:20 

I invited everyone to find a political forum to carry on...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3