The Gathering

forum
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 12:26

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 762 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2010, 19:17 
Traveller
Traveller

Hmm, I wanted to say that you can have doubts about whether the Stasi were so honest or not, but that just means that that chairman was criminal even more... What did he have to do in East Germany then? I mean, that wouldn't be the first country I would think of being Greek and wanting somewhere to invest in? Or was East Germany at the time just easy to corrupt?
(Or don't you know either? :lol: )

That video is awesome! What does the title mean, and what is it for? I saw 'entrance video' in the description, does that mean that video is played on the big screens in the stadium when the players enter the field before a game or something?
If it would be for that purpose, I would definitely not be confident when I'd enter the pitch as away team...

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2010, 20:42 
Traveller
Traveller

Just to add something to that last post I wrote: I would naturally not be confident if I'd enter the pitch in Greece as away team. Which was illustrated again by the fact that Turkish fans threw fireworks onto the pitch during the match in Holland last week. Eastern European fans: beautiful and a witches' cauldron when you're the home team, but terrifying when you're playing away... :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 762 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39