The Gathering

forum
It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 15:37

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 762 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 39  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 May 2005, 15:22 
King for a day
King for a day

Poor loser aincha? :D

The Puds fully deserved to win, and suprise suprise they did. But then they've never lost a Champions League final they've got to, and they've played brilliantly for the whole competition, so no great suprise really.

Bodes well for England in the world cup, Gerrard'll be there for sure. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 May 2005, 20:24 
King for a day
King for a day

Three goals in six minutes? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 May 2005, 21:41 
King for a day
King for a day

Thanks Liverpool :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 00:12 
Always
Always

Dirge wrote:
hey...I don't think that our football is so boring...

Sorry, but it is :wink: ! To be more specific, Italian football is boring taking into account that Italian teams have great players who they force to play boring football.

Liverpool made me PROUD once again last night, and this was one of the greatest performances I have ever witnessed in football.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 09:55 
Always
Always

what great liverpool performance?? i still can't get it.this cup was just a gift,and they were just smart to accept it.that's all.
liverpool never played football on this match. Milan was better on all terms,all time. You can thank mr. Anceloti. Send him some flowers maybe. HE LOST it. On his own.the bastard.the loser. on 3-1 he shited his pants. what a shame for Maldini,Nesta,Shev,Crespo,Kaka,Cafu and all the guys that deserved it,and lost to some Djimi Traore(OMFG!)and Smicer :evil: The only one who deserved it was Rafa Benitez.. A GREAT manager indeed. Anceloti go f*ck yourself.soon.please.

ps: On penalties,Dudek was trying to dance like Elena Paparizou? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 17:42 

pantelis79 wrote:
Dirge wrote:
hey...I don't think that our football is so boring...

Sorry, but it is :wink: ! To be more specific, Italian football is boring taking into account that Italian teams have great players who they force to play boring football.

Liverpool made me PROUD once again last night, and this was one of the greatest performances I have ever witnessed in football.

It seems that you aren't such a great expert of football... :D

Personally, i do hate A.C. Milan (though I put Liverpool on the same level, so I was completely neutral on this match), but it is Milan that made the game, with these absurd 6 minutes of total black out.

And more in general, Milan is an offensive team that is built on ball possession, contrary to Liverpool, whose main strength is its ability to destroy the other teams' actions.

But probably the equation Milan = Italy = shitty defensive boring football is easier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 19:04 
King for a day
King for a day

Petros wrote:
what great liverpool performance?? i still can't get it.this cup was just a gift,and they were just smart to accept it.that's all.
liverpool never played football on this match. Milan was better on all terms,all time. You can thank mr. Anceloti. Send him some flowers maybe. HE LOST it. On his own.the bastard.the loser. on 3-1 he shited his pants. what a shame for Maldini,Nesta,Shev,Crespo,Kaka,Cafu and all the guys that deserved it,and lost to some Djimi Traore(OMFG!)and Smicer :evil: The only one who deserved it was Rafa Benitez.. A GREAT manager indeed. Anceloti go f*ck yourself.soon.please.

Well, As a friend says, Liverpool won playing in the italian way: Playing horrible ;)
If Milan lost after be winning 3-0, they dont deserve to be champions.
-->Gerardo

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 19:37 
Always
Always

Location: Rotterdam, the only real Dutch Metropole.Our biggest tower will be 165 meters: ooooohhhhhh:)
I hate Italian clubs, they normally have too much Luck! And the citizen (sorry) of Italy are way too idle..they're disgusting! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 19:55 
Third chance
Third chance

Well I am from Switzerland, so I like everybody who is a underdog. So I was on Liverpools side of course. *g*

yea shrink, but Spanish clubs have to much luck too, and the greeks have to much luck too (bah, that were stupid goals at the EM, all looked the same :D) and the english have luck too, and the germans, and the netherlands too... only the swiss not :D maybe it isn't just luck, maybe they are just better? :rolleyes:

Well I watched the match. Quite funny game to watch. The poor Liverpoolers got nailed in the first half of the game. I thought their neck is broken and then they made the goal and you could feel the spirit coming back to them. Especially Gerrard was brilliant there and motivated the whole team. But yes, in the first half and in the over-time milan was better than Liverpool. Still if you don't make the goals then you get them :) And impressive how a goalkeeper can affect the players in penalties. Great job Dudek! *g*
It was one of the funniest soccer games in champions league ever :)

hihi

Rinky

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 19:55 
Traveller
Traveller

Shrink wrote:
I hate Italian clubs, they normally have too much Luck! And the citizen (sorry) of Italy are way too idle..they're disgusting! :P

Agree with your first sentence. But Italy has so many qualities: ice-cream and the most beautiful women in all world. Italian girls rullllleeeeeeesssss!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 20:12 
Always
Always

Rink wrote:
and the greeks have to much luck too (bah, that were stupid goals at the EM, all looked the same :D)
EM? Euro you mean? The National Team is not lucky at all.It never was,and probably never will..
Neither greek teams are lucky EXCEPT Panathinakos. They are the luckiest ever,it's a joke here really :lol: we call them "kolofardi"

anyway what is your team Rink? Grasshoppers? Remember AEK? :P 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 20:18 

Shrink wrote:

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2005, 20:25 
Third chance
Third chance

@petros yea sorry, EM is german ;)
No I don't have a team you would know, because they don't play international Soccer (yet) :D
Watch a club called "FC Thun" in next Champions League ;) They will have no luck and go out first round :D Promise. (or maybe it's not luck.. it may be simply that they play as bad that nobody should let them on international Playground like Champions Leaque... ever... well... :D)

Rinky

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 May 2005, 01:48 
Always
Always

bah...I think some people have to make a soccer refresh in their mind...before to talk against the italian soccer

We can talk about italian soccer luck in the USA 94...but not in all italians team :P

AND I WILL CHOKE MY FACE
LIKE A BUG EMBRACE

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 May 2005, 02:12 
Always
Always

HerrDica wrote:
It seems that you aren't such a great expert of football... :D

Personally, i do hate A.C. Milan (though I put Liverpool on the same level, so I was completely neutral on this match), but it is Milan that made the game, with these absurd 6 minutes of total black out.

And more in general, Milan is an offensive team that is built on ball possession, contrary to Liverpool, whose main strength is its ability to destroy the other teams' actions.

But probably the equation Milan = Italy = shitty defensive boring football is easier.

Liverpool's performance offered us the greatest comeback ever made at that level.

I can argue for hours about how sh*tty footbal Inter and Juventus play... but I won't. In fact, Milan is the best Italian team and it's not a part of the rest of the bunch, IMO. They have the best and most complete roster in Europe. So, since they lost to Djimi Traore, Steve Finnan and the rest of the lads, Liverpool must have something that overwhelmed Milan's talent, isn't it so? That's called faith and guts :wink: ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2005, 16:47 
King for a day
King for a day

Petros wrote:

ps: On penalties,Dudek was trying to dance like Elena Paparizou? :P

Who's Elena Paparizou??? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2005, 18:55 
Always
Always

the winner of eurovision. but a lot prettier than dudek.and better dancer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2005, 15:23 
King for a day
King for a day

Even though it's a farce and should not be happening, it's nice to see England winning their first two games in the USA tour. No more footie til august now though.. :-|

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2005, 15:56 
Traveller
Traveller

Cerebus wrote:
No more footie til august now though.. :-|

That's really a pity. Well, that's why it is called "silly season" :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2005, 12:37 
King for a day
King for a day

Well done to Liverpool for (rightly!) getting the chance to defend their Champions League crown next year. It was the right thing to do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 762 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 39  Next