The Gathering

forum
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 10:00

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 02:05 
Traveller
Traveller

So PHM, I noticed you relocated. You wouldn't happen to be evading, oh let's say as a hypothetical, French authorities by any chance?

Hopefully you covered your footsteps to Germany by just sporadically igniting random vehicles. Wouldn't want to lead the authorities directly to your doorstep with a clear trail of incinerated destruction. :-?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 02:07 
Traveller
Traveller

And PHM is a demi-god.

He makes me giddy and gleeful with every post I read of his.

Even when he thinks he's insulting me by calling me a yankee or cowboy. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 02:10 
Always
Always

or pisoglenti

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 02:21 
Traveller
Traveller

That kind of talk really turns me on. :wink:

Petros, do you find me attractive?

I think we should exchange digits. :flower:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 03:14 
Traveller
Traveller

lmao, PHM is one of many, many people who seem to think throwing the word 'fanboy' around automatically makes them immune to their own stupidity. This guy is just so damn unoriginal, it is painful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 03:17 
Always
Always

happy new year !!!! :flower: :flower:
ΚΑΛΗ ΧΡΟΝΙΑ!!!!! 8)
na mathenete kai tipota! :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 11:00 
King for a day
King for a day

Sins Of Arcadia wrote:
lmao, PHM is one of many, many people who seem to think throwing the word 'fanboy' around automatically makes them immune to their own stupidity. This guy is just so damn unoriginal, it is painful.

You're more precious than an Andy Serkis blowjob, mate. Stop being upset so much, it's good for the heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 11:01 
King for a day
King for a day

And a very happy new year to all our new and old members...!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 15:42 
Traveller
Traveller

Cerebus wrote:
Sins Of Arcadia wrote:

You're more precious than an Andy Serkis blowjob, mate. Stop being upset so much, it's good for the heart.

That didnt even make sense.

Also, I'm about as far from upset as I can be. This amuses me more than anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 17:52 
King for a day
King for a day

Made loads of sense, and was also utterly hilarious, if you're clever enough to understand and appreciate it. Or if you happen to know who Andy Serkiss is, and that Gollum's catchphase is "my precious". And if you know more than one definition of precious, natch.

And saying how hilarious you find every comment made by myself or phm is sounds foolish. If you find us so funny, why are you always responding as if you are offended?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 19:46 
Traveller
Traveller

I understood your 'precious' comment dude.. I was commenting on your terrible lack of sentence composition in regards to "Stop being upset so much, it's good for the heart.".

Also, who said anything about being offended? Like I said, people like yourself and PHM in no way offend me; I find it amusing that people like you exist, and are allowed access to a computer. Or, rather, know how to access a computer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 20:37 
King for a day
King for a day

Ha ha ha! Once again “Shaken, not stirred” phm is doing a fine job! :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 21:35 
King for a day
King for a day

Zunic wrote:
He makes me giddy and gleeful with every post I read of his.

Even when he thinks he's insulting me by calling me a yankee or cowboy. :lol:

well, theyre as funny and original as your anti french/arab obsessive comments, idiot :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 21:37 
King for a day
King for a day

Sins Of Arcadia wrote:
I understood your 'precious' comment dude.. I was commenting on your terrible lack of sentence composition in regards to "Stop being upset so much, it's good for the heart.".

Also, who said anything about being offended? Like I said, people like yourself and PHM in no way offend me; I find it amusing that people like you exist, and are allowed access to a computer. Or, rather, know how to access a computer.

who do you love the most, yourself or anneke? if you were that clever, youd realise how daft it is to write 8 pages of "happy new year everyone LOL 2006 ruulzzzz".

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006, 21:41 
King for a day
King for a day

Zunic wrote:
So PHM, I noticed you relocated. You wouldn't happen to be evading, oh let's say as a hypothetical, French authorities by any chance?

Hopefully you covered your footsteps to Germany by just sporadically igniting random vehicles. Wouldn't want to lead the authorities directly to your doorstep with a clear trail of incinerated destruction. :-?

im surprised you actually know germany and france are two different countries. im not surprised at the burning-car joke anyway, we get cnn in germany and all they could talk about all day long was burning cars in paris and the middle-east. however it was pretty damn funny since the maps of france they showed were wrong, like the towns were in the wrong place or had the wrong name :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2006, 02:13 
Traveller
Traveller

Who else is feeling the love in here?

We really, really need more threads like this one... at least until they get closed. :(
It can get so boring in here from time to time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2006, 02:20 

pretty.hate.machine wrote:
well, theyre as funny and original as your anti french/arab obsessive comments, idiot :roll:

+1

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2006, 04:30 
Traveller
Traveller

+1 what? What the hell is that supposed to mean? -1 + 1 - 3 + 4 = +1? We keeping tallies on something?

Burn Burn Burny-boy. Oh please, excuse me. How disgracefully contemptuous of me. You shall only be held in the highest regard around here. Your name should never be used in vain. The God of Moderation deserves no less.

Still holding a grudge about that time I reduced you to babbling idiocy via PMs when you acted out your double standard prejudices against me? Well, I guess I can't blame you; I'd be rather bitter about the whole experience if I was in your shoes and had to watch all of my (as Burn) partiality and bigotry manifest itself in such a straightforward and hard-hitting way. I'm sure you didn't know that about yourself, but it's okay. :D All you can do is live and learn man... live and learn.

I would have disclosed your bias partiality in a much more subtle way, but you decided to up the ante by overreaching your moderation status and silencing me that last time. I guess you reap what you sow, eh?

Quote:
im not surprised at the burning-car joke anyway

So, how many Molotov cocktails and Fiats were you able to unite in holy matrimony while escaping France? :wink: Did you get an overwhelming sense of satisfaction while igniting those vehicles - as if you were able to finally release all of that suppressed anger and angst you've held toward your fabulously wonderful welfare state?

Quote:
however it was pretty damn funny since the maps of france they showed were wrong, like the towns were in the wrong place or had the wrong name

What's really funny is that the U.S. government can pinpoint your location and watch you taking a shit or fondle your genitals if they really wanted to. It's amazing what superior satellite technology, GPS, etc.. can do, which oddly enough was all invented by Americans. Damn those yankees are incompetent fucking retards that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. :-|

Quote:
well, theyre as funny and original as your anti french/arab obsessive comments, idiot

I got a question for you PHM. This is really bothering me. Someone on this message board highlighted Frances "out of control Muslim/Arab population" several months before any riots broke out. Would you happen to know who that user was? Gee, I just can't think of the name of who said that. Please help me out, I don't want to go rummage through buried topics to figure this one out. :( That person sure can call it like they see it and appears to have a much more comprehensive grasp on the goings-on within France than even...dare I say it... you do.

Last edited by Zunic on 07 Jan 2006, 06:14, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2006, 04:45 
Traveller
Traveller

In_motion wrote:
Who else is feeling the love in here?

We really, really need more threads like this one... at least until they get closed. :(
It can get so boring in here from time to time...

Let's have a debate about "The Wall" along our border. That'd be fun.

I proposed dual 10,000 watt electric barbed-wire fences with landmines between them and armed guards staged every quarter mile to my congressional representative.

Not only to keep illegal immigrants out, but also to piss off Fox and cripple the Mexican economy, forcing them to finally develop an economy of their own instead of sucking at the teat of America.

I don't think my rep will write and propose the bill though, much less get it passed in congress. :-?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2006, 11:24 

I prefer to leave your comments so everyone can see your facist comments... Don't come insult me when you'll be ban cause I won't be the one who do that... :green:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next