The Gathering

forum
It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 06:51

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2006, 06:03 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

I'd like to offer a paper (or, actually a chapter of a book I'm writing) to this forum for free. This work has taken 2-years to complete in writing and has been approved by my church, so it's not heresy.
The UFO investigation I conducted was based on confirmed sightings. So I set out to identify who these mysterious flying lights and objects actually are. The Bible provides more information about this than any other resource anywhere. The ancient descriptions found throughout the Bible are absolutely amazing! The paper is long but well worth the time and energy reading through, I believe it solves the world and explains to us just why the Bible is Divinely inspired. I will not debate this on the forum. any and all questions will have to be addressed to this e-mail: fezzfiles@yahoo.com Write me to receive the paper and I will send it to you.

Please send me a $500 faith offering in return for the paper --just joking!! :lol: I can't stand scam artist like Rev. Tilton etc. Seriously, this paper does solve the world; but it was not really me that solved it...for the Bible already had the information in it.

Do not confuse this IFOlogy superposition with the evolutionary UFO presupposition. There is nothing in my work in common with polytheistic evolution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2006, 06:22 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Oh, I feel I must add something else that the research paper doesn't. In chapter two, which is not totally finished, I agree with some of the principles of M-theory that actually agree with the Bible. Many people, especially atheist, don't seem to realize that string theories are metalphysical conjectures that fall in the realm of the supernatural --since no other dimensions except height, width, and length have been observed. However, a multiverse is not out of the question. DR. Kaku says that our universe could be just one bubble in an ocean of bubbles. If this is true, then there is no reason to deny the Biblical account since it supports the invisible space-time concept that M-theorist purport. Though I don't agree with everything string-theorist believe, I do accept the fact that it does explain, to some degree, just why we cannot see angels that are near us every day.

Also note that I did not add every good Bible verse or extra-Biblical text I could have. I just wrote what I felt would be necessary to convey the message that we are not alone and never have been. We are ceated by God in his image and likeness. We are a special creation...not an accident from pond scum. The molecules-to-man philosophy is neither historical or scientifc...it's politics. I hope those of you who reveive this message see the joy in it, because the message of the Bible is the message of life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2006, 16:04 
King for a day
King for a day

"confirmed sightings" :lol:

All i'm saying is, if God exists (and it's a pretty enomous "if"!!), then he definitely rides around in a UFO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2006, 20:47 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Cerebus wrote:
"confirmed sightings" :lol:

All i'm saying is, if God exists (and it's a pretty enomous "if"!!), then he definitely rides around in a UFO.

God does not fly around in a UFO; God is Spirit. It's been really hard for me lately in my attempt to explain to people that this work that I'm offering is not a polytheistic work with ad hoc assumptions. This is professional analysis, something I'm both experienced and qualified to do (though I still need practice has an editor).

Truth is, there are a small handful of valid UFO-sightings. So question answered in this work is who these alien being are with assuming anything. This is a must read for any serious truth seeker.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist like Dan Brown ect. I hate conspiracy theories and will not resort to conspiracy theory to try and sneak my faith in. I believe in honest research.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2006, 21:32 
Traveller
Traveller

god lives next to my house, and looks like Elvis... true story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2006, 12:43 
King for a day
King for a day

I thought God was a gas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2006, 12:47 
King for a day
King for a day

Origen wrote:

God does not fly around in a UFO; God is Spirit. It's been really hard for me lately in my attempt to explain to people that this work that I'm offering is not a polytheistic work with ad hoc assumptions. This is professional analysis, something I'm both experienced and qualified to do (though I still need practice has an editor).

Truth is, there are a small handful of valid UFO-sightings. So question answered in this work is who these alien being are with assuming anything. This is a must read for any serious truth seeker.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist like Dan Brown ect. I hate conspiracy theories and will not resort to conspiracy theory to try and sneak my faith in. I believe in honest research.

Well, apologies for not being able to take you seriously, this isn't the right sort of forum for that sort of thing really, we're pretty irreverant round here, but you obviously take it all seriously, so good luck to you.