The Gathering

forum
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 04:23

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2873 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 144  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 07:19 
Always
Always

Jason wrote:
To "It's Alright" apo to 1o CD tou 'Live Era' den yparxei se kanena allo album i single tous etsi?

oxi,se kanena stantar.

Mat phga douvlino 8-12 iouniou, fovera htan sto proteinw anepifulakta. :flower:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 07:31 
Always
Always

vaggelis_original21 wrote:
Mat phga douvlino 8-12 iouniou, fovera htan sto proteinw anepifulakta. :flower:

Ela re, ki egw pou hmoun 10 meres persi ton Augousto??? :wink:
( http://www.cyclingcolours.nl/forum/view ... c&start=80 )

Xalara, den exw nostalghsei pote sth zwh 3eno topo opws exw nostalghsei thn Irlandia.Axxx :roll:

Tespa, carry on with GNR guys 8)

Όπως θα θυμάμαι τον Αλέκο...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 07:32 
Always
Always

nai re twra to thumithika! mhna tou melitos eixes kanei. Gamath idea file.euge :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 07:39 
Always
Always

auto to kwlo best me to gkri eksofyllo, to "Greatest Hits", yparxei pouthena?? Exo na to do polyyy kairo se rafi. Ti diaolo... Den pistevo na htan kamia limited malakioula...

Nemo ante mortem beatus

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 08:00 
Always
Always

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000T ... 02?ie=UTF8

:green:

A3izei mono gia th diaskeyh sto ypertato "Sympathy For The Devil" twn Stones, h opoia eixe bgei se single (to exw 8) ) kai htan kai sto soundtrack ths tainias "Interview With The Vampire". Ta ypoloipa tragoudia einai apo ta albums ths mpantas.

Epishs, to sygkekrimeno best bghke apo thn etairia kai mono apo thn etairia, grafontas sta arxidia ths tous Guns. Enas logos parapanw gia na mhn to pareis kai na psa3eis na breis to singlaki tou Sympathy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 08:16 
Always
Always

Oxi mono gia to "Sympathy", alla kai gia to "Ain't It Fun (Radio Version)" apo to allo singlaki. Pou na psaxno tora singlakia KAI twn Gn'R...
Ase pou autes oi istories tou stil "den to egkrinei i banda, to ekane i etaireia, opote san kalos opados kane tin kardia sou petra kai min tin ypostirikseis" me exei kourasei na sou po tin alitheia. Kai h etaireia apo tin alli varethike na plironei ta spasmena gia ton Axl kai gia na vgalei ta xamena leuta evgale to best. e mia xara, kein Problem.

To idio isxyei kai gia to Greatest Hits twn Queensryche, gia to box set me ta remaster, gia to Capitol Punsihment twn Megadeth, gia ta 2 teleutaia twn Gathering kai gia to polisizitimeno "In Motion" DVD (ekei dwsane resta apantes!!!), kai polla alla. E metaksi mas, xestikame tora an to X sygrotima den edose ti sygkatathesi tou gia tin Y kykloforia. Emeis na goustaroume.

Esy kala ekanes vevaia kai me enimeroses gia to singlaki apo to OST :wink: :wink: Tha to exo ypopsi mou 8) . Alla ta parapanw den pavoun na isxyoun.

Pantws, ektos apo to amazon, to exei dei kanenas teleutaia?? Min kano tora paraggelia gia ena kwlocd.

Nemo ante mortem beatus

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 08:35 
Always
Always

Jason wrote:
Ase pou autes oi istories tou stil "den to egkrinei i banda, to ekane i etaireia, opote san kalos opados kane tin kardia sou petra kai min tin ypostirikseis" me exei kourasei na sou po tin alitheia. Kai h etaireia apo tin alli varethike na plironei ta spasmena gia ton Axl kai gia na vgalei ta xamena leuta evgale to best. e mia xara, kein Problem.

To idio isxyei kai gia to Greatest Hits twn Queensryche, gia to box set me ta remaster, gia to Capitol Punsihment twn Megadeth, gia ta 2 teleutaia twn Gathering kai gia to polisizitimeno "In Motion" DVD (ekei dwsane resta apantes!!!), kai polla alla. E metaksi mas, xestikame tora an to X sygrotima den edose ti sygkatathesi tou gia tin Y kykloforia. Emeis na goustaroume.

Egw pantws den to exw agorasei kai den prokeitai na to agorasw oute me 1 eyrw. Oxi epeidh den exei th sygkata8esh ths mpantas, alla epeidh exw ola ta kommatia pou einai se ayto (dhladh to singlaki tou Sympathy For The Devil opws 3anaeipa, afou ta ypoloipa tracks einai apo albums). To radio version de me endiaferei idiaiterws, alla h diaskeyh einai TROMERH.

Oi Megadeth prin bgaloun to best eixan dwsei sthn Capitol to neo tous album, to opoio aporrif8hke. Tote ena kalo paidaki pou legetai Mixalhs h' Rough_Silk ( :lol: ) eixe katebasei ayto to aporrif8en album kai mou to eixe dwsei kai mena. Etsi, katafera na exw akousei to "The World Needs A Hero" peripou ena xrono prin kykloforhsei kanonika. Giati to tracklist htan sxedon to idio: bghke to best sthn Capitol loipon gia na oloklhrwsoun to symbolaio tous oi Megadeth kai meta phgan se allh etairia kai bgalane to (gamato) diskaki tous. Giayto kai o eirwnikos titlos :green: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 09:57 
Always
Always

e xairw poly xairopoulos, gnosti i istoria (an kai nomizo pws den htan akrivws etsi, alla tespa). Alla gia pes mou to eksis: enas pou thelei na exei ti studio ektelesi tou ymnou "Kill The King" kai oxi tin live apo to Rude Awakening, ti prepei na kanei??? Na to katevasei apo to net?? :green: :green:

Nemo ante mortem beatus

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2006, 10:12 
Always
Always

Jason wrote:
e xairw poly xairopoulos, gnosti i istoria (an kai nomizo pws den htan akrivws etsi, alla tespa). Alla gia pes mou to eksis: enas pou thelei na exei ti studio ektelesi tou ymnou "Kill The King" kai oxi tin live apo to Rude Awakening, ti prepei na kanei??? Na to katevasei apo to net?? :green: :green:

3erw gw, mallon aytos o enas einai se dyskolh 8esh :lol: . 8a to skeftei ligo kai meta 8a ta skasei :lol: .

Pantws sto aporrif8en album pou exw egw, einai kai to Kill The King mesa.

Einai megalh koubenta ayth me thn egkrish twn sygkrothmatwn, ontws.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2006, 11:42 
Always
Always

Μπουκάλια εκσφεντονίστηκαν κατά του Axl Rose, στη διάρκεια της εμφάνισης των Guns n' Roses στο Metro Radio Arena του Newcastle την περασμένη Τετάρτη. Έτσι η μπάντα αναγκάστηκε να φύγει εκτός σκηνής μέσα σε ένα πλήθος που γιουχάϊζε.

Απ' ό,τι φαίνεται ο λιθοβολισμός δια μπουκαλιών δεν είναι μόνο ελληνικό φαινόμενο, καθώς μια σειρά από δαύτα σημάδεψαν τον frontman της μπάντας σε κάποιο σημείο του σετ -οργανωμένα και με με δύναμη. Αμέσως, οι G n' R σταμάτησαν και προειδοποίησαν το κοινό. Επέστρεψαν εντός λίγων λεπτων και ξανάρχισαν το κομμάτι από την αρχή ολοκληρώνοντάς το, κι εκεί είπαν το καληνύχτα, ενώ το κοινό συνέχιζε να πετάει μπουκάλια, ένα από τα οποία βρήκε τον Axl στο στόμα, όπως τουλάχιστον ο ίδιος δήλωσε μετά. Πάντως, μέχρι εκείνη τη στιγμή έπαιζαν ήδη δύο ώρες...

Περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες για την αιτία ή την αφορμή που εξαγρίωσε μέρος του κοινού, δεν έχουν γίνει γνωστές.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2006, 12:27 
Always
Always

tragikh paraplhroforhsh gia gelia.

the whole story :

The story is... it was an amazing show until some guy from the audience thought it's a good idea to throw a £1 coin at Axl which hit him in the face. They stopped and left the stage, but eventually came back to finish Nightrain. Axl's words... 'It's hard to entertain 11,000 people when some c**t is throwing sh** at you'. The show ended after Nightrain. No Paradise.

Guns N' Roses Statement

Guns N' Roses want the people of Newcastle to know that the crowd at their sold out show Wednesday night was terrific. The band played a sweaty two hour show on the hottest night in a lifetime bolstered by the audience's incredible support. Unfortunately, the band was not able to give the crowd the encore they deserved due to the behaviour of a couple of cowards in the audience.

Guns N' Roses keyboard player Dizzy Reed explained "Newcastle was one of the best gigs of the entire tour. I had puddles of sweat underneath my keyboards and loved every second of it except when some idiots decided to throw things at the stage. When Axl got hit the first time, the audience pointed out who threw the object and security tossed him out so we came back. Then Axl got hit in the mouth with another object, so thanks to the behavior of two morons who obviously don't know how to behave at a rock concert, the show ended with no encores. I've been in this band for sixteen years and stupid sh** like throwing stuff at the stage is something we won't tolerate. We're not targets, we're musicians."

Guitarist Robin Finck stated, "We had a great time Wednesday night and Axl sang his ass off but you do not wait around to get hit in the mouth for a third time."

Guns N' Roses vocalist Axl Rose had this to say, "Getting hit wasn't a big deal. We stopped the song and gave a warning. We came back and started the song over and completed it. We then said goodnight. The house lights went down and I got hit a second time, in the mouth, by a solid object thrown by someone in the audience. After having warned the crowd that we would leave, and having played more than two hours, we left the stage and called it a night with the full support of everyone in the band, our guests and Management. Izzy was the first to immediately support the decision verbally to me personally before I had physically left the stage area. Tommy and Frank came to my dressing room to say how much they appreciated the decision to not continue under those conditions, and express their support for not tolerating anyone throwing items at the stage with a negative intent. This has been GNR's policy since playing Donnington in 1988. We thank everyone for coming, we hope everyone got home safely and we hope to play Newcastle again - hopefully without those looking for enjoyment at others expense.
Cheers!"

Guns N' Roses look forward to continuing their sold out UK tour in Glasgow tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006, 09:15 
Always
Always

Guns N' Roses look forward to continuing their sold out UK tour in Glasgow tonight.

Pwwwwwww pw, 8a to spasoun to SECC!!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006, 09:21 
Always
Always

Mac-T wrote:

Pwwwwwww pw, 8a to spasoun to SECC!!! 8)

ekei eida tous priest persi :green:

na ti egine sto SECC :

Glasgow went mental. The energy that had been building during the long, long, long wait for Axl and co. exploded as GNR fans old and new (from grey-haired guys in studded leather jackets to 13 year-olds in Nirvana hoodies) were jumping, stomping, clapping and singing along to every word.

What a gig. They came on just after 10pm at which point the crowd had worked itself up into a frenzy. They played through until half past midnight.

Axl was on top form and was speaking to the audience and cracking jokes throughout. As someone else mentioned, he stopped 3 songs in because "the people at the front are getting fucking smashed" and told us to move "a half-step to a step back".

At one point a girl thre her bra onto the stage. Axl picked it up and joked that hed use the cups as bowls for his breakfast cereal tommorrow, he then put on a mock scottish accent and said he looked forward to some "Scottish milk....some highlander milk!".

At another stage he picked up a scottish flag and held it up for the audience, which brought the house down. In a slightly surreal moment near the start of the show, Axl picked up a cup of beer (or something less savoury) that someone threw onstage and the crowd held its breath. Axl calmly got a towel, threw it down and mopped it up himself using his foot- all this while not hitting a bum note! Legend.

He also stopped for a rant about the Swedish authorities- Ive got a video of it from my phone but its hard to make out what he said. Basically, he said hed asked the police how they can just pick some guy and girl (axl and a swedish model) off the street and drug test them. He'd been told that they needed a strong "tip" that there were drugs involved and that they had been targeted as he was "a rockstar". Something like that anyway. He ended Out ta get me with "so you can BITE me again".

The setlist was amazing. 3 new songs by my reckoning- TWAT, Better and Madagascar. The latter was in the encore and was probably the best. They were received well, a few people new the words. I cant remember the setlist exactly as I didnt write it down but here it is in approximate order:

Welcome to the jungle
Its so easy
Mr Brownstone
Knockin on heavan's door
Live and let die
You could be mine
TWAT
Sweet child o mine
Out ta get me
Think about you
November Rain
Better
Used to love her (with Izzy)
Patience (with Izzy)
Nighttrain (with Izzy I think)

Encore:
Madagascar
Paradise city (with Izzy)

Axl hugged Izzy when he came on for the first time, introduced as "my good friend Mr Izzy Stradlin" and they dueted into his mic a good few times- just like the old days!

There were also a number of standard 2006 tour solos including Dont Cry, Beuatiful and a solo by Robin Fink that Axl introduced as "Somewhere over the rainbow- for your Scottish listening pleasure" which bore little resemblance to the original! Bumblefoot was awesome throughout. There was also a great piano solo by Dizzy Reed who came down from his keyboard area to the stage front to tinkle the ivories. He got one of the loudest cheers of the night after being Axl thanked him afterwards.

The standout songs for me were obviously the first three which brought the house down, and Patience. Axl regularly ran backstage, presumably to use his oxygen tanks and make a costume change, but this didnt distract from the show. At one point, during a piano solo leading up to November Rain, someone near the front either bood or shouted something like "play a song" to which Axl said "well go home then fuckhead, noones stopping you. Go and catch a bus or something". Axl had already said something like "This isnt Macdonalds or Burger King. This isnt an order it as you like it show" when some fans near the front got impatient with one of the guitar solos. But these minor incidents apart, the crowd were on form.

And to top it off, at the end Axl screamed "Glasgow...Scotland...Thankyou....Goodnight" and threw his microphone into the crowd. I managed to catch it (being 6'3" came in handy) and smuggled it out without being lynched! Its an all black one he used for the encore, not one of the red topped ones he used for the rest of the show. A well used Shure SM58 for anyone that knows about these things (picture attached).

Ive seen a fair few big name acts live, including Aerosmith, AC/DC and the Stones and this show was up with the best of them, no contest. Axls the most charismatic frontman Ive ever seen, you cant take your eyes off him when he's on stage. If theres a minor niggle its that there can be too many guitarists on stage vying for the lead guitar slot. While theres no doubt that Fortus, Fink and Thal are all gifted musicians, theyre having to share the pedestal of a Perry, a Young, a Richards or dare I say it.... Well, I guess Maiden get away with it!

But Axl has so much charisma he could carry the whole thing as a solo act. And hey, youve got the voice (as good as ever now), youve got the songs and as Axl said- the Gunners have never been an "as you like it" kind of a band. Go see them if you can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006, 09:29 
Always
Always

Killer, mate! 8) Etsi, etsi, einai treloi oi Skwtsezoi!!! :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006, 18:21 
Always
Always

TWAT

Megalo epos, krima pou den to akousame edw.

Bgale to Chinese Democracy re Axl na trela8oume!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006, 06:17 
Always
Always

to TWAT genikws to exei pei elaxistes fores, pantws emeis eixame the blues kai my michelle pou de ta eipe s'autous enw autoi eixan kai used to love her kai think about you pou de ta pe se mas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006, 12:53 
Always
Always

sovara?? used to love her (!!) / think about you? e entaksei, tyxeroteroi kata poly oi alloi.

Nemo ante mortem beatus

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006, 13:08 
Always
Always

Diafwnw, to My Michelle pou akousame einai terastio kommati.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006, 15:31 
Always
Always

to my michelle einai polu anwtero apo to used to love her kai to think about you mazi.

oson afora twat vs the blues=isopalia.theika kai ta 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006, 15:31 

Kommatara to My Michelle, ti leme twra! Alla etsi ki alliws, emeis eimaste tyxeroi pou to akousame kai atyxoi pou den akousame to Used To love Her (h8ela poly na to akousw ki egw na eimai eilikrinhs) kai vice versa.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2873 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 144  Next