The Gathering

forum
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 02:50

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2004, 14:45 
Always
Always

musicalle wrote:
Eternity wrote:
Domanda: con Anneke come hai fatto???????

... ti riferisci alla foto??... semplice, sono andato da lei e gli ho chiesto se potevamo fare una foto insieme... Hi!... one photo with me, please? :green: :wink:

Mi riferivo proprio alla foto...bene, svelato l'arcano! :green:

da domande inutili....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2004, 20:51 
Traveller
Traveller

bene,siamo tutti fantasmi che si agitano tra il sogno e la realtà...mi piacete gente! :wink:

perdona se non sono quello che pensi

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2004, 21:22 
Traveller
Traveller

bene,ve ne propongo un altro
http://www.quizilla.com/users/chaoscomesatnite/quizzes/~~Claim%20Your%20Wings%20-%20Pics%20and%20Long%20Answers~~

eccomi qua Image
You are one of the few out there whose wings are truly ANGELIC. Selfless, powerful, and divine, you are one blessed with a certain cosmic grace. You are unequalled in peacefulness, love, and beauty. As a Being of Light your wings are massive and a soft white or silver. Countless feathers grace them and radiate the light within you for all the world to see. You are a defender, protector, and caretaker. Comforter of the weak and forgiver of the wrong, chances are you are taken advantage of once in awhile, maybe quite often. But your innocence and wisdom sees the good in everyone and so this mistreatment does not make you colder. Merciful to the extreme, you will try to help misguided souls find themselves and peace. However not all Angelics allow themselves to be gotten the better of - the Seraphim for example will be driven to fighting for the sake of Justice and protection of those less powerful. Congratulations - and don't ever change - the world needs more people like you. :green: :green: :green:

perdona se non sono quello che pensi

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2004, 23:56 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

anch'io un clarinetto...

a me sarebbe piaciuto di piu' essere un violino....li trattano tutti con i guanti i violini...e a me piace essere accarezzata e pizzicata nelle parti giuste....(senza malizia)

http://www.malinconic.tk

"This night is filled with the cries of dispossessed children in search of paradise..." (DCD)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 00:38 
King for a day
King for a day

Sono un angioletto come Flaz, ma sarà poi vero? Uh uh! :tw:

Sono curiosa di vedere gli altri, dai fatelo anche voi, scopriamo i diavolettiiii!!! ^^ (mannaja, io volevo fà l'angelo caduto, faceva trooooppo Kotic!!!!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 00:52 

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 00:59 
King for a day
King for a day

Pier = idolo! :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 01:04 
King for a day
King for a day

POWER METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! :green:

Your wings are DRAGON wings. Massive and covered in scales, they shimmer with strength and magic. They are the most obvious display of your power - though it runs equally throughout your heart and mind. You are uncompromising and grave, with a profound sense of justice. You have firm ideas about what is right and what is wrong and set out to fix what problems you can. You realize that you are more capable of dealing with life and evil than most, and as such you see it as your responsibility to protect those who cannot defend themselves. You have existed since antiquity and as such you are wise far beyond your years in this lifetime. While you strive for fairness and peace, if someone should steal from your cave of treasure (though not all that glitters is gold) or compromise the happiness of you or one who is close to you - they have signed their death warrant. You have a mighty vengeance and will unleash it upon such people immediately and mercilessly. Arguing with you is useless...you rarely back down and are known for holding firm in your beliefs. Sometimes you feel intensely burdened with the troubles of others...acting as a Guardian can get so wearisome. But you never give up...you see it as your life's mission. Often very introverted, you can be so smart...it's scary. Such a combination of intelligence, creativity, power, beauty, and magic is often intimidating to those around you - who are also unlikely to understand you. Arrogant, proud, overserious, and sometimes a bit greedy or obsessed with whatever treasure you choose to pursue...you have enchanted people for centuries, and will continue to do so. -> ma sono io o i Manowar ?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 01:40 
Traveller
Traveller

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 10:00 
Always
Always

Cavoliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! L'ho fatto!!!!! Ho copiato ed incollato l'Url del risultato e poi scelto IMG, ma niente da fare....

Comunque, il risultato è lo stesso di Angelica.

CLAIM YOUR WINGS:
Your wings are BROKEN and tattered. You are an angelic spirit who has fallen from grace for one reason or another - possibly, you made one tragic mistake that cost you everything. Or maybe you were blamed for a crime you didn't commit. In any case, you are faithless and joyless. You find no happiness, love, or acceptance in your love or in yourself. Most days are a burden and you wonder when the hurting will end. Sweet, beautiful and sorrowful, you paint a tragic and touching picture. You are the one that few understand. Those that do know you are likely to love you deeply and wish that they could do something to ease your pain. You are constantly living in memories of better times and a better world. You are hard on yourself and self-critical or self-loathing. Feeling rejected and unloved, you are sensitive, caring, deep, and despite your tainted nature, your soul is breathtakingly beautiful.

da domande inutili....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 10:18 
King for a day
King for a day

Eternity wrote:
you made one tragic mistake that cost you everything.

Te l'avevo detto che darti all'emo non era una buona idea!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 10:25 
Always
Always

TheLatentGene wrote:
Eternity wrote:
you made one tragic mistake that cost you everything.

Te l'avevo detto che darti all'emo non era una buona idea!!!! :lol:

Un breve accenno alla canzone dei Subsonica Tutti I Miei Sbagli ci casca proprio a fagiuolo! 8)
Ammò me la vado ad ascoltare! :green:

da domande inutili....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 12:07 
Third chance
Third chance

TheLatentGene wrote:
POWER METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! :green:
Arrogant, proud, overserious, and sometimes a bit greedy or obsessed with whatever treasure you choose to pursue...you have enchanted people for centuries, and will continue to do so. -> ma sono io o i Manowar ?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 12:10 
Third chance
Third chance

You are a PHOENIX in your soul and your wings make a statement. Huge and born of flame, they burn with light and power and rebirth. Ashes fall from your wingtips. You are an amazingly strong person. You survive, even flourish in adversity and hardship. A firm believer in the phrase, 'Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger,' you rarely fear failure. You know that any mistake you make will teach you more about yourself and allow you to 'rise from the ashes' as a still greater being. Because of this, you rarely make the same mistake twice, and are not among the most forgiving people. You're extremely powerful and wise, and are capable of fierce pride, passion, and anger. Perhaps you're this way because you were forced to survive a rough childhood. Or maybe you just have a strong grasp on reality and know that life is tough and the world is cruel, and it takes strength and independence to survive it. And independence is your strongest point - you may care for others, and even depend on them...but when it comes right down to it, the only one you need is yourself. Thus you trust your own intuition, and rely on a mind almost as brilliant as the fire of your wings to guide you.You are eternal and because you have a strong sense of who and what you are, no one can control your heart or mind, or even really influence your thinking. A symbol of rebirth and renewal, you tend to be a very spiritual person with a serious mind - never acting immature and harboring a superior disgust of those who do. Likewise, humanity's stupidity and tendency to want others to solve their problems for them frustrates you endlessly. Though you can be stubborn, outspoken, and haughty, I admire you greatly.

Comunque io non ci ho capito una mazza ne' del test, ne' delle risposte

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 12:53 
Traveller
Traveller

Andrea, sta fenice pare figa. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 17:39 
Always
Always

darkotika wrote:
anch'io un clarinetto...

a me sarebbe piaciuto di piu' essere un violino....li trattano tutti con i guanti i violini...e a me piace essere accarezzata e pizzicata nelle parti giuste....(senza malizia)

... :o uh!! :o ... la leggo solo ora quest'affermazione!! :o :green: :wink:

Ti sento dire che è così
Ma non nel modo in cui
Tu stai mancando a me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 18:24 
Always
Always

musicalle wrote:
darkotika wrote:
anch'io un clarinetto...

... :o uh!! :o ... la leggo solo ora quest'affermazione!! :o :green: :wink:

Musicalleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :tw:

da domande inutili....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 19:50 
King for a day
King for a day

spero tu nn voglia convincere la signorina di esssere un violinista... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2004, 23:14 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

a dire il vero mi piacerebbe essere un violino xke ha un suono cosi' melodioso e triste...sembra sempre che sia a piangere....raggiunge delle tonalita' cosi alte che ti entrano in testa e non escono piu...
e poi si tiene cosi vicino alla bocca, alla mente e al cuore...
in piu' non e' mai da solo visto che ha sempre il suo arco x funzionare...
poi e' il piu' piccolo degli strumenti ad arco....c'e' il babbo violoncello e la mamma viola (solo di nome xke se e' della fiorentina le tolgo il saluto)...
poi ha 4 corde...il passato, il presente, il futuro e l'immaginazione...l'unica corda che non si rompe mai....

xo' delle altre volte somiglio di piu' a una batteria di pentole....
con buona pace di papin e la sua pentola a pressione....

ciao musicisti....
ma...ehm....chi e' il direttore dell'orchestra?...
mi piacerebbe che lo fosse un airone che spicca il volo...
...la cavalcata delle valkirie...
il potente wagner al mattino....
e il requiem.....
il riposante mozart la sera....

ciao ciao

http://www.malinconic.tk

"This night is filled with the cries of dispossessed children in search of paradise..." (DCD)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Mar 2004, 00:55 
Always
Always

tadà

per gli altri 2 test anche io fantasma e angelic wings (parlo come un indiano) :P

AND I WILL CHOKE MY FACE
LIKE A BUG EMBRACE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next