The Gathering

forum
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:05

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 09:00 
Traveller
Traveller

Tout est dans le titre, j'ai une place à vendre (cause désistement) pour le concert de L.O.A le 25 mai à l'Ancienne Belgique de Bruxelles.
Me contacter par mp :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2005, 19:54 

ca existe encore ce groupe?? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2005, 09:00 
Traveller
Traveller

Et oui...
J'ai été aussi surprise que toi quand je l'ai appris.
Pourtant il parait que ça fait déjà 2 ans qu'ils sont reformés, mais leur premier nouvel album "Broken Valley" ne sortira que le mois prochain.
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2005, 11:28 

qui est derrière le micro alors?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 May 2005, 16:33 
Traveller
Traveller

C'est toujours Keith Caputo

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 May 2005, 18:28 

HU? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 May 2005, 23:16 
King for a day
King for a day

Ah bon? :o
y'a qui qui est parti?

"fcantat, je vous préviens....Attention où vous mettez les pieds !!"
"Je mets les pieds où je veux Little sinid, et c'est SOUVENT ... *PIF* *PAF* *POUM* dans la porte".

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2005, 08:45 
Second sunrise
Second sunrise

Quote:
The LOA band members had been good friends since early childhood, and remained as closely knit as a family. Like all families do, they shared internal problems and conflicts from time to time. Unfortunately, the group ended up imploding over a series of decisions involving member changes, personal issues and differences in musical direction. Original drummer Sal Abruscato exited in 1995 and lead vocalist Keith Caputo left the group in 1997. Remaining members, guitarist Joey Z and bassist Alan Robert, struggled to rekindle the fire that once drove the group by collaborating with new players, but finally decided to call it quits in 1999.

For just two nights, January 3rd and 4th of 2003, the magic happened again. LOA announced a one-time only reunion show, with all four original members together again on stage for the first time since 1995. After the first date sold out in under 20 minutes, a second show was announced to ensure that more fans would get a chance to witness the historic occasion. Ask bassist Alan Robert his thoughts on the reunion and he will tell you, "After all we've been through together, it's apparent that we have a rare and special chemistry that cannot be duplicated." Guitarist Joey Z states, "We always did what we did because we are fans of the music first." LIFE OF AGONY was a cornerstone of the New York heavy music scene, respected by peers and fans alike. The group cites collective influences as diverse as Radiohead, Metallica, Pink Floyd, and Black Sabbath. While you can hear those various influences in LIFE OF AGONY, you can hear touches of LOA in some of today's more popular bands.

January 3rd & 4th 2003, not only marked a turning point for this influential band, but their reunion shows have opened the door to a whole new chapter in the LOA saga. LIFE OF AGONY, who have long been considered, as gone but not forgotten, are back as a force to be reckoned with. The future of the group looks bright, as the band members are very excited to be playing and writing together again. The problems that the band experienced which lead to their demise seem to be rectified. LOA have been touring for the last year in support of their SPV Records double-live album/DVD release "River Runs Again: Live 2003," and are in the studio right now completing the material for their full-length studio album due out in 2005.

The new LIFE OF AGONY album, BROKEN VALLEY will be released through EPIC RECORDS on June 14th 2005. The record will feature new tracks such as "Love To Let You Down, "Strung Out" and "Wicked Ways" commemorating their triumphant return.

http://www.lifeofagony.com/