The Gathering

forum
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 06:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Zbigniew Preisner
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2004, 22:20 
Traveller
Traveller

Hi, i love Zbigniew Preisner music, but i don´t understand well the polish language on his Polish albums. I´d like to ask, if someone have the lyrics to album "Glosy" and "Moje koledy na koniec wieku". :) Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2004, 12:53 
Third chance
Third chance

Ahoj :wink: Don't you understand polish ? Our languages are quite similiar so there shouldn't be big problems with understanding :wink:
Anyway, regarding your question - unfortunately I don't hve lyrics but at least you will find sth in this web page:
http://www.preisner.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2004, 14:07 
Traveller
Traveller

Ahoj :D I think i can understand polish, but i´m not sure mostly...but i can´t recognize some words in songs. And i like polish language so much, like the polish music. I´d like to go on Dead can dance show in Warsaw. Will u be there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2004, 20:33 
Third chance
Third chance

unless you were somehow able to get the ticket, I've got bad news for you - the concert was sold out on the spot, despite ridiculous prices (some 50$ for the cheapest seat)

BTW this is the first time I hear a non-polish person saying he likes our language :green: thats highly original of you

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2004, 15:31 
Third chance
Third chance

o-hara wrote:
Ahoj :D I think i can understand polish, but i´m not sure mostly...but i can´t recognize some words in songs. And i like polish language so much, like the polish music. I´d like to go on Dead can dance show in Warsaw. Will u be there?

Dobry den :) I wanted to go for this gig but as Pistone wrote the prizes of the tickets were fucking ridiculous - in fact they were above 50$ (then probably L'd decide to buy one) - up to 250 PLN which is approx. 60 EUR !!! And they were sold out within one week....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2004, 16:35 
Traveller
Traveller

If that´s the way the things are...i´ll have to find another interesting concert in Poland...any recommendations? :wink:
AgentCooper...where in Poland is Twin Peaks? Are there Audrey still with u? :green:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2004, 21:16 
Third chance
Third chance

o-hara wrote:
If that´s the way the things are...i´ll have to find another interesting concert in Poland...any recommendations? :wink:
AgentCooper...where in Poland is Twin Peaks? Are there Audrey still with u? :green:

for me the highlight of next month is Tiamat on tour in Poland but they will be performing also in Prague so it will be probably closer to your place :) (10/01 Wroclaw, 11/01 Praha, 12/01 Budapest, 13/01 Krakow, 14/01 Warszawa) And answering your second question - Twin Peaks here is at my house 8) And Laura is still in my refrigerator - I taste her every day 8)
ps. As it is supper time - could you send me some knedlicky s magyarskim gulausom a svetlim lezakom ? I hope you understand my Chech :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2004, 21:56 
Traveller
Traveller

Your czech is excelent, you need only some little corrections 8) I´d like to go to Poland in March or later, so Tiamat´s concert is too soon for me. Or should I ask the log lady? :green: And it would be difficult to send this meal, what about doughnuts and coffee...black like the moonless sky :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004, 08:54 
Third chance
Third chance

o-hara wrote:
Your czech is excelent, you need only some little corrections 8) I´d like to go to Poland in March or later, so Tiamat´s concert is too soon for me. Or should I ask the log lady? :green: And it would be difficult to send this meal, what about doughnuts and coffee...black like the moonless sky :D

I have doughnuts and coffee in the office. And knedlicky are only in the Czech Rep. So maybe you could send parky z hranolkamy at least 8) Soem rumours say that there will be U2 playing in July but probably they also will be in your country....