The Gathering

forum
It is currently 22 Jan 2019, 21:05

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007, 00:52 
Offline
Third chance
Third chance
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2002, 05:37
Posts: 185
Location: Toronto, Canada
Lantier wrote:
The Unknown...

But, which would the problem be? I am lowering other files for torret... and only that show of The Gathering still didn't leave the 0%...
Some suggestion??


These are a few things I can suggest if your stuck at 0%

1. Try a different torrent client like UTorrent
http://www.utorrent.com/download.php
The Logger Tab should give you some sort of error if you're stuck at 0%


2. Make sure your hardware and/or software firewall isn't blocking access to dimadozen or associated ports. Check the logs.

_________________
Life is a diamond you turn into dust...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007, 01:07 
Offline
King for a day
King for a day
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2006, 18:26
Posts: 1454
Jeffs wrote:
Lantier wrote:
The Unknown...

But, which would the problem be? I am lowering other files for torret... and only that show of The Gathering still didn't leave the 0%...
Some suggestion??


These are a few things I can suggest if your stuck at 0%

1. Try a different torrent client like UTorrent
http://www.utorrent.com/download.php
The Logger Tab should give you some sort of error if you're stuck at 0%


2. Make sure your hardware and/or software firewall isn't blocking access to dimadozen or associated ports. Check the logs.


yeh utorrent is what I use for that site. If you are using BitComet, it will not work with dime.

_________________
The Gathering pics
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007, 03:46 
Offline
King for a day
King for a day
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2004, 09:52
Posts: 1106
Location: Santiago de Chile
wow
thanks a lot for all the advices...

let's see how it works the alarm! :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007, 03:52 
Offline
moderator
moderator
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2001, 01:00
Posts: 1985
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
I use Bit Tornado and it has always been the best for me, i like the friendly interface, no extra stuff that i dont need, very basic but yet extremely efficient, try it out

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007, 21:57 
Offline
Always
Always
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 13:58
Posts: 2360
Location: Portugal
i can't download... damn :-?

why don' t you upload through megaupload or something like that?! :oops: :oops:

_________________
water travels by itself inspires us to fear the sea


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2007, 04:04 
Offline
Traveller
Traveller
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 19:39
Posts: 203
Location: Aracaju/SE/Brasil
thank you for the help of all!!
I agree with the one that Faridee said... BitTornado helped me to lower that show...
Perfect!!

:green: :green: :green: :green:

_________________
Image

Adrenaline away!! :)
Visit. Fan Blog:
http://www.adrenalinethegathering.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2007, 06:45 
Offline
King for a day
King for a day
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2005, 10:53
Posts: 567
Location: Romania
Damn, this torrent is fast... I
get 120Kb/sec

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2007, 22:12 
Offline
Third chance
Third chance

Joined: 03 Jun 2002, 01:00
Posts: 166
Location: New York, USA
downloading and uploading. thanks!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2007, 07:54 
Offline
Third chance
Third chance
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006, 21:37
Posts: 162
Location: Argentina
Great show, I'm seeding now, Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2007, 14:01 
Offline
Third chance
Third chance

Joined: 03 Jun 2002, 01:00
Posts: 166
Location: New York, USA
Jeffs - a question. Your screenshots look like they are 16:9 aspect ratio. The torrent is 4:3, which my TV will squash to 16:9. Was the original 16:9?

Is it too much to ask to seed the original format? You've already done a great service here by sharing the video, and I'm thrilled that this is already the highest quality bootleg from the Homelands tour. So don't feel like I'm complaining. If you don't want to, I'm still very happy and grateful to have what you've shared.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2007, 21:47 
Offline
Third chance
Third chance
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2002, 05:37
Posts: 185
Location: Toronto, Canada
memento wrote:
Jeffs - a question. Your screenshots look like they are 16:9 aspect ratio. The torrent is 4:3, which my TV will squash to 16:9. Was the original 16:9?

Is it too much to ask to seed the original format? You've already done a great service here by sharing the video, and I'm thrilled that this is already the highest quality bootleg from the Homelands tour. So don't feel like I'm complaining. If you don't want to, I'm still very happy and grateful to have what you've shared.


Original was shot 4:3

_________________
Life is a diamond you turn into dust...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2007, 02:45 
Offline
Always
Always
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 13:58
Posts: 2360
Location: Portugal
anybody can upload the torrent file through rapidshare????

_________________
water travels by itself inspires us to fear the sea


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2007, 16:31 
Offline
King for a day
King for a day
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2004, 09:52
Posts: 1106
Location: Santiago de Chile
Illuminating wrote:
anybody can upload the torrent file through rapidshare????


x 2

:D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2007, 11:46 
Offline
Third chance
Third chance

Joined: 09 Nov 2006, 18:32
Posts: 160
Casimiro wrote:
Illuminating wrote:
anybody can upload the torrent file through rapidshare????


x 2

:D


x3

pleaaase...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2007, 18:10 
Offline
Always
Always
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 13:58
Posts: 2360
Location: Portugal
anybody????

_________________
water travels by itself inspires us to fear the sea


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2007, 23:19 
Offline
King for a day
King for a day
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2004, 09:52
Posts: 1106
Location: Santiago de Chile
apparently not... :-?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2007, 15:36 
Offline
Third chance
Third chance
User avatar

Joined: 18 May 2002, 01:00
Posts: 147
Location: Portugal
http://rapidshare.com/files/77421982/Th ... e.zip.html


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2007, 18:26 
Offline
Always
Always
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2005, 13:58
Posts: 2360
Location: Portugal
mandylion_ wrote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/77421982/The_Gathering_-_Monsters_in_Millvale.zip.html

obrigadaaa :flower: :flower:

_________________
water travels by itself inspires us to fear the sea


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2007, 18:30 
Offline
Third chance
Third chance
User avatar

Joined: 18 May 2002, 01:00
Posts: 147
Location: Portugal
Illuminating wrote:
mandylion_ wrote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/77421982/The_Gathering_-_Monsters_in_Millvale.zip.html

obrigadaaa :flower: :flower:


de nada! :green:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2007, 03:26 
Offline
King for a day
King for a day
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2004, 09:52
Posts: 1106
Location: Santiago de Chile
Gracias!

but it seems like there are'nt peers...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group